Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--New Season October 2018

@sissel wrote:

Robalee is Nicole's Mom. Nicole is the blonde hair girl from Florida and went to Morraco to visit her finance. Wonder if that was her in the audience. 

@sissel, Thanks.  Her name escaped me for some reason.  I swear she was a clone of her.  I stared and stared at her for a minute when the camera was on her and it took me a minute or so to figure out who she reminded me of. 

Honored Contributor

Wanted to post that today I read Larissa, the one in Vegas with Colt and his mom, has 3 kids she left back in her country. One of her kids is with his father, one is with her father, and the other is being raised by the fathers relatives. All 3 are from different guys.

Respected Contributor

Yes read something that she has kids, a father raises one thought she had 2 kids who knows maybe 3. And her jail pics are so good. Here we go. Where do they find these people? Makes great TV & I watch. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Watched some of this overly-staged drama show last night.  

Does anyone think it's a little strange that the Mexican lady (Larissa) complains about  Las Vegas heat all the time and the lack of an air-conditioned car, while her alleged Las Vegas  fiance (Colt) is ALWAYS shown wearing both an undershirt tee AND a long-sleeved shirt in this desert town?

Something's a little "off" there. 

I wasn't aware that Mexico has a cool climate.  I wonder how many Las Vegas guys wear two shirts and long sleeves while their  south-of-the-border friend is overheating?

Just wonderin'.

Frequent Contributor

Larissa is from Brazil.

Honored Contributor

@blrc wrote:

Larissa is from Brazil.

The girl in Russia, does she have any family?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@blrc wrote:

Larissa is from Brazil.

The girl in Russia, does she have any family?

@sunshine 919  I'm wondering about that too.

Respected Contributor

Well, I have to say, I really don't like Larissa.  I think she thinks that Colt is a millionaire and when they get married--Debbie is going to magically move out and disappear.

I think Steven's personality is coming out with Olga and he isn't a very nice person.  But she seems to be a control freak with the baby.  And I get it--some mom's are very germophobic and I get it.  But he should know that he needs to be washing his hands a lot more than he is used to.

Jay and the blonde--well, how many of us called that one--that if he didn't want the green card, he wouldn't marry her.

I think Leida is not very bright to stay with Eric.  She already worked as a doctor in Indonesia and had a decent life there, with a lot of support for her family.  I don't know how she thinks she will be able to work as a doctor in the US.  I think she is very money hungry. She should go back to Indonesia with her family.

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli  I agree with everything.

I so don't like Steven.  I liked him up until last night.  I feel so sorry for Olga.  That poor girl.  Only 20 years old, was living alone in an apartment, had a C-section (BTW, that baby weighed over 9 lbs) and he is telling her to hurry up and get dressed, etc....  He's only 20 also but needs to learn empathy.  How are they going to take care of this baby in a cramped apt., and they really don't know anything.  I must say, she is a lot more savvy than he is.  Could be she had a hard life and did things for herself at an early age??

No mention of her family at all.  His mother kicked him out and he moved in with his grandparents who look like they are 100 but are probably in their 60's.  Another hard life there.  He says he came from an abusive home too.  The worst part is that they (Steven and Olga) don't even know each other, let alone now having a baby to contend with.  Oy

Eric and Leida:  I don't know how old he is or what kind of work he does, but he looks so worn out.   She brought her whole family over here to look the place over.  I knew from the beginning that she just wanted to be a doctor over here because they make hardly any money in Jakarta.  Her father is the bread-winner over there.  She doesn't even "know" Eric, let alone, "love" him.  Go home Leida and look for someone else to mooch off of.

Respected Contributor

Oh--and I forgot to mention--why did Colt put the engagement ring on the wrong hand? Well, Larissa stuck out her right hand to accept the ring.