Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--New Season October 2018

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sissel  I agree with all of it.  

I hate these "after the show" shows.  Nobody was there except Angela and Michael (who looked bored and tired of being in Nigeria and dying to come to the U.S. of A...... She is so desperate, it is ridiculous.  She really believes that Michael loves her.  They talk all day and night on the phone.  She sounds like a teenager.  Michael doesn't seem like he has anything else to do, except talk to thousands of other women on social media in between talking to Angela.

Colt and Larissa weren't there because there is a probem.  Seems like she attacked him and the police are involved.  That's why they couldn't be there.  I truly believe the mom was well rehearsed, up to and including the colored hair.  I don't believe she likes Larissa, especially since she attacked her son.  I think he looks much better with the moustache though.  LIke a different person.  I still don't like him either.

What happened to Eric and (girl from Jakarta)??? Where were they??  For a guy who "claims" to have been in the Marines for 9 years, he sure lives like a slob.  I would have expected much more from him but he looks like a lazy guy.  His daughter admitted that only part of that mess was hers.  I thought that maybe she did it on purpose but now, I am not sure.  That pair will never make it.  She will be gone soon.  Her father is a renowned surgeon in Indonesia, so there's no problem with money in that family.  She doesn't need Eric, doesn't love Eric, just wants to be here and be a doctor.

I feel sorry for Steven and Olga (from Russia).  Now, a baby in that small apartment.  These are two kids who haven't got a clue.  I hope things work out for them.  I kind of like them the best.

Still don't like that hostess for that show and I think it's all a waste of time. We don't need strangers calling in and asking stupid questions.  What a waste of time.  What happened to the "after" shows when all the couples were there in person???

Heyyy @sophiamarie!!   Agree completely with all of this.  Colt gives me the creeps.  It's his voice and how he moves his head and mouth.  He needs to grow a pair.  He also needs to go get himself his own car and own place to live with Larissa.  I felt bad for Eric's fiancee (the wannabe-doctor).  All those hours in the car driving then landing in that dump of a place he calls his apartment, ewwww.  HE looks as dirty as that apartment.  Did you see the glass on those sliding doors???  And he even sounded annoyed by the crying kid.  Looked like Angela might've had a chemical peel and a professional dye job.  The blonde with Jay, not sure what to make of that situation.  I felt terrible for Steven alone in that Russian hospital.  Talk about culture shock.  And no doctor was there at nighttime??

Honored Contributor

Here is another cake pic I found. It's from Michael to Angela. I doubt it's real? lol

image.png

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

Here is another cake pic I found. It's from Michael to Angela. I doubt it's real? lol

image.png

Looks real to me and looks like her blonde hair too.  Every time I see this, I think of the one on the show where they were eating a cake w/their hands.  GROSS.  Find a fork people.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

Looks real to me and looks like her blonde hair too.  Every time I see this, I think of the one on the show where they were eating a cake w/their hands.  GROSS.  Find a fork people.

Or at least a large serving spoon.

Respected Contributor

I think that picture is from the episode that Angela grabbed a very large spoon and dug in. Ick.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I think that picture is from the episode that Angela grabbed a very large spoon and dug in. Ick.

@DrKelli, I think that's the episode I was thinking of and forgot they had a spoon. 

Respected Contributor

I was watching The People's Court yday and I kept staring at this woman in the audience.  She looked familiar to me and I figured it out.  She looked like Robalee (mother of whoever that girl's name is) from last season's 90 Day.  I swear it could be her clone.  Doubtful it was her since she lives in FL and not NY or wherever People's Court is filmed. 

Respected Contributor

Robalee is Nicole's Mom. Nicole is the blonde hair girl from Florida and went to Morraco to visit her finance. Wonder if that was her in the audience. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't make out the writing on that cake.  Please, someone help me.....

If I was Angela and Michael called me his "elder", I don't think I would be offended.  I think that was his way of saying she is an older person, to be respected.  I really think he meant it in a kind way, even though he is scamming the krap out of her.

I don't think Angela knows enough about the English language to be offended by anything since she is the queen of not knowing the English language.

IMO, there is something seriously wrong with her anyway.  At her age, to be smitten by a 30 y/o from Nigeria of all places???  Surely, she has heard all the scams going on over there.  Michael might be a nice guy but he really wants to come over here - nevermind Angela and her daughter.  Once he's here, he'll figure out a way to rid himself of her and on to someone else.  

Nevermind - I just looked at the cake again.  "Love you, Green Card"..... LOL  very funny.  Doesn't she get it yet????

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie  It looks, to me, like the writing on the cake says "Love you green card"