Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--New Season October 2018

So what did we think?

I'm at the  airport and it's very early, so my thoughts are a little scattered.  I think the girl from Brazil is a **tch.  The guy is a dufus, but he seems like he has a good heart.  But he is pragmatic about finances.  I don't think it is going to go well . . .

Fernanda is so young and what ever his name is (it will take me awhile to get to know the new cast) was plain stupid to not get rid of the underwear.

The woman from Jakarta---if she went to medical school, why would she want to leave?  I don't get that.  And to go to Wisconsin?  HHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH!  That is not going to be good.  I don't get these guys  that propose to such young women.  Patti Stanger would be having a cow about it. 

Well, I've got to get to the gate, but wanted to throw these thoughts out to everyone.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks DR> Kelli for this thread.   My family can't believe I watch this show.  But its hard to stop.  People with common sense just can't believe the things some of these characters go through.  

The pretty blond girl who says she doesn't care if her Jamaican fiance cheats while they are apart.  Really? I thought she said at the beginning that she was tired of men cheating on her. Duh!

I did not see one couple in last nights offering that looked like they had a chance to make it.  But of course, that will make me keep watching and hoping for some happiness for at least one couple! (I am a romantic at heart.)  What did everyone else think about the first show???

Esteemed Contributor

Your post made me laugh @DrKelli and I tend to agree with you on everything.  And speaking of the woman who went to medical school, didn't they also say she is an actress, model, and school teacher?  Gee, talk about an over-achiever!  Makes me feel like a real slacker.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

I just watched this morning, of course, and I don't know about these folks.   Quite a variety of odd.   Just glad there's no 'Angela'.  Smiley Very Happy

Don't remember anybodys'  names yet, but that's par for the course.  A couple of the foreign females strike me as controlling.

The guy who lives with his mother and his cats - oh boy.   *sigh*   Just trying not to call him manboobs for now, but he expects to marry somebody and bring her here, and then what - they live happily ever after with his mother and his bunch o'cats?

The guy with the middle daughter living with him in a 2bdrm small apartment - trying to get her to get her own place (which she should) and her whining about moving ANOTHER person into the apartment.  Uh, she needs to move out.  Also the lady he wants to marry is freaking out because he has to pay child support for the one remaining minor child.   No es bueno.

Quite a bunch.   I'm not deeply in enough to have more opinions, but I'm sure I'll get there.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Well it certainly does seem like most of the females are controlling. On the season's preview it showed the guy that lives with his mom (don't know his name) girlfriend and mom fighting. Not sure if you all saw that. If not, she was screaming at his mom, and also daring her to call the cops saying she would rule the house or something similar.

I thought the man that bought the girl from Mexico an apartment, car, etc. is an idiot. I do not get these men on this and prior seasons sending money to the women when nothing is actually finalized.

I found the situation with the girl having a baby with the Samoan man very strange. He seemed very primitive yet he's going to just stroll into the USA? LOL

And her family seemed to already hate him despite the fact that he's the father of her baby. Her sister crying and having a meltdown at the restaurant was a bit much too.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-jesse-meester-new-movie-acting/

@colliemom4  I am in the minority, but I like Jesse, and now see he has a lot going for him, only twenty-four.  I always thought he was the more mature of the two, Darcy was all drama and immature.  The question is, did Jessee sign up for the reality show to get camera time, hoping to be noticed with a movie role in mind.

I see now why he didn't put up with Darcy's behavior, his psychological background proved helpful in some way, recognizing it and knowing not to put up with it. Now if he would just keep his hair off his face, looks much better than he did in the show.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-jesse-meester-new-movie-acting/

@colliemom4  I am in the minority, but I like Jesse, and now see he has a lot going for him, only twenty-four.  I always thought he was the more mature of the two, Darcy was all drama and immature.  The question is, did Jessee sign up for the reality show to get camera time, hoping to be noticed with a movie role in mind.

I see now why he didn't put up with Darcy's behavior, his psychological background proved helpful in some way, recognizing it and knowing not to put up with it. Now if he would just keep his hair off his face, looks much better than he did in the show.

Finally someone who agrees w/me about Jesse.  I've always liked him and don't know why he put up with Darcey and her hysterical behavior.  I noticed that in the last show his hair was slicked back more and it wasn't falling in his face.  That's one of my pet peeves with women and men!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Well it certainly does seem like most of the females are controlling. On the season's preview it showed the guy that lives with his mom (don't know his name) girlfriend and mom fighting. Not sure if you all saw that. If not, she was screaming at his mom, and also daring her to call the cops saying she would rule the house or something similar.

I thought the man that bought the girl from Mexico an apartment, car, etc. is an idiot. I do not get these men on this and prior seasons sending money to the women when nothing is actually finalized.

I found the situation with the girl having a baby with the Samoan man very strange. He seemed very primitive yet he's going to just stroll into the USA? LOL

And her family seemed to already hate him despite the fact that he's the father of her baby. Her sister crying and having a meltdown at the restaurant was a bit much too.

What is with these people ? It seems every episode someone is calling the cops or threatening to call the police.  Who lives like that?

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

What is with these people ? It seems every episode someone is calling the cops or threatening to call the police.  Who lives like that?

@drizzellla  Good question!