Honored Contributor

'90 DAY FIANCE' LARISSA LIMA ARRESTED BY ICE

Honored Contributor

Re: '90 DAY FIANCE' LARISSA LIMA ARRESTED BY ICE

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden  I just posted about her making a lot of money on her cam show. I don't know if you read my post. Thanks for posting this. I am glad she's gone but I'm thinking she's going to have a tough time at the detention center. From what I understand those places are a real nightmare. Someone from the Real Housewives husband was there and decided to be deported to Italy because people in there were so bad killing themselves etc. You may know who I'm talking about...Joe Giudice. Maybe it's not as bad for the women and maybe she won't be in there long.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I just posted about her making a lot of money on her cam show. I don't know if you read my post. Thanks for posting this. I am glad she's gone but I'm thinking she's going to have a tough time at the detention center. From what I understand those places are a real nightmare. Someone from the Real Housewives husband was there and decided to be deported to Italy because people in there were so bad in there killing themselves etc. You may know who I'm talking about...Joe Giudice. Maybe it's not as bad for the women and maybe she won't be in there long.

@colliemom4   She will fight this I am sure. It all happened recently.....

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I just posted about her making a lot of money on her cam show. I don't know if you read my post. Thanks for posting this. I am glad she's gone but I'm thinking she's going to have a tough time at the detention center. From what I understand those places are a real nightmare. Someone from the Real Housewives husband was there and decided to be deported to Italy because people in there were so bad in there killing themselves etc. You may know who I'm talking about...Joe Giudice. Maybe it's not as bad for the women and maybe she won't be in there long.

@colliemom4   She will fight this I am sure. It all happened recently.....

@SeaMaiden  She has had a million go fund me accounts so I'm sure she'll get more and fight it. She has even had go fund me throw her off saying she's fake yet she gets other people to make new ones for her and gets her hands on more cash.

Trusted Contributor

What's horrible is she left her children behind for a life with Colt. That is unforgivable in my eyes. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby IMO those kids are better off without her. I can't imagine what kind of "mother" she is.

Also, she is now on her way to Colorado. Not being deported at this time. A friend follows this very closely (to a point where I almost worry about her haha) and this is the latest.

Don't know if that dim bulb Eric is with her. Those two belong together, they don't have one entire brain between the 2 of them.

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

Yeah, and something tells me Eric is bad-news too. He's creepy. Don't get a good feeling about him. 

Not sure about the children being better off without her, but that abandonment messes with their young minds forever.. I wouldn't be surprised if the children's father was a piece of work and obviously she doesn't have the highest of self esteem to stay and fight for them, idk. 

She could've put that plastic surgery money in an account for them or intense therapy for herself!! She has managed to move on and get away from "Colty" and Debra!

⚓️
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby I too think Eric is creepy. I know abandoning one's children can have life long effects, but she doesn't seem to give a d a m n. Never talks about them really, never says she misses them. I wonder if she had them all with the same man.

She's dumb, Colt is dumb and Eric is a creep. What a train wreck. And yet, I watch.

Apparently my friend saw on TMZ that Larissa is Colorado bound. No idea if dumbo Eric is with her.

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

lol, yep, looks like it, dumbo is posing with her in the Instagram posting (TMZ) with their U-Haul bound for Colorado. 

⚓️
Super Contributor

I guess she has forgotten about her children--never a mention--wish she was packing it all in and going back 2 brazil--she's a train wreck--marynj