Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER? Starts June 14, 2020

@sissel wrote:

@colliemom4  read that also if it is true (think it maybe) they are stupid to even go on a reality show. Libby works for her Dad so she must be aware of it also. Just like Theresa & Joe from Housewives of NJ didn't Joe think being on the show that people dig up stuff. Alot of Utubers even showed the late charge bills he sent the lady that rented the house& he kept charing her late fees because she wouldn't pay until the problems got fixed. The properties go in foreclosure and the renters have no idea until the bank has to tell them. 

@sissel  They've got a lot of bad reviews on Yelp too. How ironic that they are questioning Andrei's past when they're all crooks themselves. Takes one to know one I guess!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I think these people really think they are "stars".  I think they are all nuts, but I did like Alexei's comment about Debbie in the Pillow Talk show, when he gave her props for what she did mentioning Vanessa.  That was pretty genius.  And manipulative.

As for Karine and Paul--he's a nut jub and she knew it.  I think he's just one of those that doesn't want to work.

Asuelo is a little jerk and I don't think much of his family either.  Although I think their reaction to them not bringing money is actually next week's show.  I don't think Kalani works, so his little part time job is the only income.  And why would he buy a bunch of ****** (the t-shirts etc) to take to his family?  That just seemed ridiculous.

I think Larissa is just a troublemaker--she just looks for trouble.  But then again, I think that whole story line is fake.

What was even more ridiculous to me was shopping in the Samoan store and bringing them Samoan stuff?  If I heard correctly, he said his mother goes back and forth between the US and Samoa.

Valued Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Larissa got DD implants recently. She looks like a hot mess with that hairstyle.

image.png

WHY??? Now she looks ready for the "gentlemen's" club. Maybe she can perfect her pole dancing. Seriously, why do women feel the need to do such things to feel attractive? Wonder who bought her, err, them.

What is wrong with people that are wasting $$$$$$$ (didn't think she had money,) to look like this .Is it me not understanding the WHY DO THIS.

Just looking at the before picture she is a very attractive women why mess with a beautiful smile,body to look like this.

Think if she could get some mental help (much needed ) and get her before look back she probably could find happiness within herself and then with  somebody.

As her good friend Carmen has told her that she is a good beautiful women with bad choices, like Coltee,Eric and probably the next guy that only see DD.

Trusted Contributor

Debbie is pretty slick bringing up Vanessa!  I loved the smirk on her face when she was asked about it.

Asuelos family scares me!

Jessa
Respected Contributor

Oh, that reminded me of the whole "It is my phone".  How did Larissa get that kind of money to buy an extra I phone?  Even if it was a 'hand me down', she still needed money to buy her current phone and as we all know--they aren't cheap!!

Respected Contributor

I see that Karine filed for an emergency order of protection against Paul

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli that is a good question seems Larissa lives a nice life with living with friends, plastic surgery & no stranger taking ubers. She will find someone so she doesn't get deported even if it means marrying Big Ed. Asuelo's Mom & sister seem way more intellegent than him. They know how to work people. Why can't they visit Asuelo instead of them taking the kids to Washington state? It was expensive for them to fly with the kids. 

Honored Contributor

Asuelu should have taken the $200 they spent on all those craptacular gifts and given them the cash.   It wouldn't be enough (agree with another poster that they are scary!), but it just seems so silly all the money they spent and then they still have to pay them a thousand $$$$.    The trip could not have been cheap.  It's not that far, but between cars, flights, airbnb, etc, it adds up to a LOT!   He hasn't grown up yet and she either needs to stand up to him or dump him.

I don't know what to say a bout the rest of it.   I was cringing so much I was getting annoyed at myself for watching.

Oh wait - Colt is gross.  Jess is gross.  Larissa is gross.  Angela is gross.  BTW, on what planet would Angela be able to have a baby?    Stop with the 'tote' thing and learn to talk like you made it past second grade, if possible.

Yeah, I guess I got a lot of anger from this episode.

Esteemed Contributor

All these folks are "in love" at the first date. 

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I see that Karine filed for an emergency order of protection against Paul

@DrKelli 

At least one of them on this show has a brain!!!  I swear I can't imagine BUT yet I keep watching... I say to myself "whose the nutty one!"... lol