Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER? Starts June 14, 2020

How can he even afford to own them?  Not an inexpensive breed.  And feeding them isn’t cheap.  

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

How can he even afford to own them?  Not an inexpensive breed.  And feeding them isn’t cheap.  

@Snoopp  Good question! He had another one that died in 2018 so apparently he's had this breed for years. Here's the dog. Look how messy his house is and on social media it's always like that. Karine doesn't clean either.

paul dog.PNG

Honored Contributor

I'm watching the episode where Elizabeth's father & brother arrive in  Moldova.  Why did they wait until now to start to question his past?  Seems it's a little too late for that.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO on that drive from the airport every time the father or the brother opened their mouth they had either a rude comment or a sarcastic comment about EVERYTHING. Not that I like Andrrreeeiii, he is a first class a** but I thought it was getting thisclose to where he or even Elizabeth should have told them both to get out and walk. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, @shaggygirl, that had to be one of the more TLC prompted or scripted moments.  I can't see people coming to a foreign country and being so rude at a family dinner.  If they wanted to 'out' Andrei, what not do it while in America, before the trip.

@shaggygirl wrote:

IMO on that drive from the airport every time the father or the brother opened their mouth they had either a rude comment or a sarcastic comment about EVERYTHING. Not that I like Andrrreeeiii, he is a first class a** but I thought it was getting thisclose to where he or even Elizabeth should have told them both to get out and walk. 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I just read that Karine and baby are missing.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  Yeah he went to the emergency room last night and says he has an STD (sexually transmitted disease) she gave him. Who goes to the ER for that? He was also live streaming the police being at his home. Supposedly she has a restraining order on him wherever she is. Who knows what in the world is actually going on. I think they're both in need of a mental health professional and shouldn't even be doing the show.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  Yeah he went to the emergency room last night and says he has an STD (sexually transmitted disease) she gave him. Who goes to the ER for that? He was also live streaming the police being at his home. Supposedly she has a restraining order on him wherever she is. Who knows what in the world is actually going on. I think they're both in need of a mental health professional and shouldn't even be doing the show.

I was just gonna say that @colliemom4.  They are both cray cray!  An STD from her?  She just got here.  Who does she know well enough to be intimate with?  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I was just gonna say that @colliemom4.  They are both cray cray!  An STD from her?  She just got here.  Who does she know well enough to be intimate with?  

"The 90 Day Fiance alum also accused his wife of cheating with another man. Paul Staehle then insisted that Karine Martins ran off to her lover’s house to drink beer, bringing along their 1-year-old son. Paul also said Karine physically abused him and said he recorded the incident on camera.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie  Paul's so paranoid. He's always been that way. I don't know who she could possibly know either. He's been claiming she's with someone else for basically most of their relationship. Don't forget she's pregnant too. Most women go around cheating when they are pregnant with a toddler as well. Right?

I have no idea what he taped but he lies a lot on social media. He always posts that he's going to take a break from it or that Karine and him will divorce. I can't count how many times this has happened. I think they're both unfit to parents though they continually pass investigations from child protective services.