Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER? Starts June 14, 2020

Here's a pic of Angela's new face. Any guesses on what she may have had done? There was only a pic on several sites.

angela new face.PNG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

New upper teeth. 

But you know what, after looking at her picture again - her face isn't nearly as wrinkled.

Honored Contributor

I don't remember what Angela's teeth looked like but I'd say new bottoms as well.  Whole new mouth and the cigarette wrinkles are gone.  Nice work on her.  She might wanna drop Michael now, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe up next will be getting something done with that head full of straw.

Maybe she needs WEN.......LOL

Honored Contributor

Ladies, I agree with your comments about Angela. I've now read she had some sort of procedure done to her chin. It's called Kirbella sp? and is minimally invasive. It does look like she had her teeth all done and perhaps botox? Her hair is fried. Keep the bleach out of reach! She needs a professional to do her hair if she doesn't have one doing it already.

I read that Lauren got some type of laser treatment done to her chin and some other part of her body and that Ariella is looking for a plastic surgeon. I have no idea what she wants done. There aren't many on these shows that haven't had some work done.

Trusted Contributor

Looks like she is losing weight too

Jessa
Respected Contributor

@PJV wrote:

Good for Angela.    Micheal was way way too dense about the issue of a baby.    Just taking one look at Angela anyone can see she's not healthy enough or young enough to carry a baby.    

@PJV   TOTE a baby!!!  TOTE!!!  Never heard that term til Angela came along!!!  LOL!!!!

Respected Contributor

Anyone else watch last night's show when Colt said Debbie used to be a go-go dancer in the 70s?  He even showed pictures.  She wasn't half bad looking.  A far cry from present day.  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Anyone else watch last night's show when Colt said Debbie used to be a go-go dancer in the 70s?  He even showed pictures.  She wasn't half bad looking.  A far cry from present day.  

@BarbiHollywood  I didn't see it but I've seen pics of Debbie when she was young. In some her hair was blonde, in others it was darker. Here's a pic of her.

debbie youth.PNG

Valued Contributor

Wow - Debbie was hot!