Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER? Starts June 14, 2020

Just finished my recording of last night's show. She was looking seriously worn down and out. There is NO WAY Angela is only pushing 55. Unless she's done some serious hard living the last year that aged her fast. She looks 20 years older than just at the beginning of this season. Plus she's obviously not starving. Looks like 50 lbs has recently been added onto her already hefty self. When she sits down she looks like a beer barrel.

Super Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Angela's actions speak louder than her words. She asked her daughter to watch her grandchildren and extremely ill mother so she could leave the country. That's a lot to ask of someone and her granddaughter was obviously quite close to the grandma and took her passing quite hard. I felt bad for her to have been put in that position.

She has also already set up a will where Michael will only inherit 50 percent of what she has. I understand her family doesn't have much but does she not trust him? Of course she doesn't so why get married? It's her money to do as she wishes but just sayin.

Another thing she did is smoke in the house while her dying mother was fighting a lung infection and was hooked up to oxygen as she continues to smoke in the house where her young grandchildren live.

You do realize all but 2 of the grandkids ARE Skylar's, 2 belong to Scottie. I don't think it's a lot to ask to look after your own kids! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hate to say this but Larissa looks almost freakish!  Why in the world would she do that to herself.  

I loved Libbys wedding, too bad her brother had to act up.  They should have left him at home.  He is jealous and a trouble maker.

I can't wait for the tell all.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I just read Rebecca and Zied are coming back. They're married now.

Honored Contributor

@Jessa9 wrote:Smiley Happy

I hate to say this but Larissa looks almost freakish!  Why in the world would she do that to herself.  

I loved Libbys wedding, too bad her brother had to act up.  They should have left him at home.  He is jealous and a trouble maker.

I can't wait for the tell all

Larissa top?  I was trying to figure it out.  I thought she looked fine before surgery.

Elizabeth's wedding dress was lovely.  She looked really pretty and Andrei looked very handsome. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I don't understand why someone didn't forcefully take the microphone away from Charlie when he went on his "toast from America" rant.  The father made a half-hearted attempt but let him go on.

@CelticCrafter   I thought the same thing.  Or just tell him "go home...now."  He was horrible.  And we didn't see if his (and Elizabeth's) mother tried to intervene.  I sure would have.  Charlie and the sister, Jenn, need to stop getting airtime.  Troublemakers.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Uh oh . . . .

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/22/90-day-fiance-larissa-lima-ice-arrest-deportation-not-publicity-stunt...

The docs say Larissa's been "placed in removal proceedings" in accordance with the Immigration and Nationality Act, and she has a hearing coming up to determine if she'll have to surrender for removal from the U.S.
Respected Contributor

I thought she had been released?  The first version of that link said that when it was posted a couple of days ago.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I thought she had been released?  The first version of that link said that when it was posted a couple of days ago.

@DrKelli  Regarding the links, TMZ does that. She's out now but apparently may be deported.