Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER? Starts June 14, 2020

Paul in trouble with the police?  Not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last time.

Super Contributor

I'm thinking "puppy mill" scenario here.  He probaby thinks he can make money selling any puppies.  He is such a looser.

Regular Contributor

Am I the only one that cringed when Colt took off his shorts and opened his shirt when he and Jess were on the beach?! Between the pasty white skin, the man boobs, the chubby thighs rubbing together when he walks, and the womanly hips, there's  not enough alcohol in the galaxy to unsee that! Put that together with him saying he's not a baby man was priceless! 

Honored Contributor

I read a post about Elizabeth's family claiming her dad Chuck opens businesses under a family members name and purchases or rents out homes yet never pays the mortgages. Eventually the homes goes into foreclosure and the unsuspecting tenant is left to find a new place and move in a short amount of time.

The conditions they rent their homes are deplorable as well. A current tenant of her dad and Libby's brothers who has since been ghosted moved into one of his properties. She moved long distance but was told the place was in perfect condition to move in though it certainly was not. They claimed they'd reimburse her yet have given her the run around. Pics were shown. Of course it could be fake but the ceiling was leaking looking like it was about to cave in. Paint was chipping off the walls etc. It would be difficult to live in unless repaired immediately.

I don't believe everything I read but almost everyone in her family has been in jail so I wouldn't find this tough to believe.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  read that also if it is true (think it maybe) they are stupid to even go on a reality show. Libby works for her Dad so she must be aware of it also. Just like Theresa & Joe from Housewives of NJ didn't Joe think being on the show that people dig up stuff. Alot of Utubers even showed the late charge bills he sent the lady that rented the house& he kept charing her late fees because she wouldn't pay until the problems got fixed. The properties go in foreclosure and the renters have no idea until the bank has to tell them. 

Respected Contributor

Well Paul got his Mom to pay for a huge bag of dog food after she tells him that he is a deadbeat. Debbie wins for last night she got her digs in with Vanessa watching her cats. Colt maybe next time don't bring your Mom on vacation to visit your girlfriend's family and leave the speedo at home, just a suggestion.

Honored Contributor

What's with Larissa wearing the old lady robes and looking downright dowdy at Eric's house?  That whole scene was stupid.  She's getting all of this plastic surgery yet she's walking around looking ill-kept like that in her boy friend's house?  Then they throw in a phone Eric is accusing her of stealing so deportation is a question again. 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the entire Larissa Eric storyline is staged. It's as if they don't care for each other and are reading scripts. I see zero chemistry between them. They don't really even have normal conversations. Several days ago I read they're still together and moving away from Vegas. His house is for sale (pics were shown) and though it's small he's asking too much for it IMO. I wonder if they're doing all of this to try to stay on the show by doing something new.

Colt's situation seems silly too. His girlfriend angers so quickly. How would that ever work? I don't understand why he or Larissa would want to jump into another relationship so quickly either.

Paul has some sort of camera on his house and though it was dark he shot a brief video of it last night and you could tell a man was outside holding a kid about as old as Paul's. He now claims the police know where Karine is. As I've said, he lies so much it's difficult to know what's really going on but I do feel she'd be better off getting away from that psycho.

Some of his old girlfriends have come forth the past few days and said he taunted them and vandalized their friend's property for months after they broke up with him. They claim he's been the way he is for his entire life. Karine said he'd been raping and beating her, but again, it's tough to know the truth.

Respected Contributor

I think these people really think they are "stars".  I think they are all nuts, but I did like Alexei's comment about Debbie in the Pillow Talk show, when he gave her props for what she did mentioning Vanessa.  That was pretty genius.  And manipulative.

As for Karine and Paul--he's a nut jub and she knew it.  I think he's just one of those that doesn't want to work.

Asuelo is a little jerk and I don't think much of his family either.  Although I think their reaction to them not bringing money is actually next week's show.  I don't think Kalani works, so his little part time job is the only income.  And why would he buy a bunch of ****** (the t-shirts etc) to take to his family?  That just seemed ridiculous.

I think Larissa is just a troublemaker--she just looks for trouble.  But then again, I think that whole story line is fake.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I think these people really think they are "stars".  I think they are all nuts, but I did like Alexei's comment about Debbie in the Pillow Talk show, when he gave her props for what she did mentioning Vanessa.  That was pretty genius.  And manipulative.

As for Karine and Paul--he's a nut jub and she knew it.  I think he's just one of those that doesn't want to work.

Asuelo is a little jerk and I don't think much of his family either.  Although I think their reaction to them not bringing money is actually next week's show.  I don't think Kalani works, so his little part time job is the only income.  And why would he buy a bunch of ****** (the t-shirts etc) to take to his family?  That just seemed ridiculous.

I think Larissa is just a troublemaker--she just looks for trouble.  But then again, I think that whole story line is fake.

I can't stand Asuelo. I don't know how this marriage is ever going to work. He's not going to be happy until he's back in Samoa. He's not happy with her or his sons. I wonder how educated he is? He doesn't seem to be able to think but one way. I see multiple issues there lol. And I definitely don't think he wants to work.