Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER? Starts June 14, 2020

How was Paul able to bring Karrine to the US?  Doesn't he have to show that he can support her?  He would be able to bring the baby over, but the mother of the baby doesn't automatically get to come to the country.  His parents HAD to have signed a form saying they would help.....I think this is all for the show.

Valued Contributor

I suspect Paul's parents are tired of "parenting" him.  Now he arrives in the states wtih a pregnant wife and baby for the parents to now also take care of.  If I were his parents, I would wonder when do I ever get to retire from caretaking my son - now he's reproducing more dependents for the parents to support.  

I suspect that's why no warm welcome.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My sentiments exactly, @Houstonoilers.  His decisions are his responsibility, not the parents.  Still think having them to dinner the first or second day would have been nice, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@kitty_nina   As far as I know, Paul has always lived with his parents, or for most of his life.  He has a criminal record, so that probably didn't help him gain good employment.  As his Mother said, if she let him stay at her home, Paul would never leave, and frankly, I understand. She has monetarily and otherwise helped Paul all of his life, 36 years.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

My sentiments exactly, @Houstonoilers.  His decisions are his responsibility, not the parents.  Still think suing them to dinner the first or second day would have been nice, though.

@Mmsfoxxie  I could have done without her calling him an idiot too.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

My sentiments exactly, @Houstonoilers.  His decisions are his responsibility, not the parents.  Still think suing them to dinner the first or second day would have been nice, though.

@Mmsfoxxie  I could have done without her calling him an idiot too.

Sadly, I must be numb from all the years growing up when the mother called me worthless, stupid, and a few others.  So, when I heard Paul's mother call him an idiot it didn't properly phase me.  ITA that that was totally unnecessary.  

I'm always shocked when I see people in their 20s and 30s who are not yet self-sufficient.   I never had that choice, as I'm sure many others didn't either, so you get out there and do what you need to do.  You get a job, get a place, and live on Top Ramen if you have to. 

I remember back then when I was very young (certainly WAY younger than Paul!) renting a little house-behind-a-house.   Top Ramen was 25/1.00 and macaroni and cheese was 10/1.00.    Paying bills comes first.  Then whatever you can do.   I didn't have kids but if I were that poor again and even had the choice (the mother took that away from me) I would have the sense to not start cranking out kids.

Honored Contributor

Good grief Paul can even junk up a hotel room.  

Honored Contributor

From next week's preview it appears that Debbie isn't stable. Larissa may have not been lying about her behavior after all.

Years ago I had the same biopsy test Angela had. It was painful but nothing like she's making it out to be. I found it strange that the doctor gave her laughing gas.

I'm tired of Kalani and Asuelo's story. They bore me.

Honored Contributor

Aueslo just packed and left???  Wow her dad tried to tell her and everyone pretty much could see that he was not mature enough to be married or be a dad.

Respected Contributor

Is Karine pregnant again.  OMG two babies by Paul..

Whatever crazy stuff they do with and to each other is one thing but to keep bringing babies into the mess is another.  Do they not know about birth control....Asuelo is a big baby man whiner.  How do you think you can be man of the house without being a man and supporting your family.   However, the wife did nothing to protect herself from pregnancy and she has the luxury of staying home and taking care of them in a nice home and car that I assume her parents pay for.   They surely cannot afford all that on a part time yogurt dipping salary.  They both are nuts.