Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER? Starts June 14, 2020

Colt and his girlfriends are all so dysfunctional!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

Asuelo's father in law is Samoan and when Asuelo first got her, Daddy was very clear in his expectations because he was familiar with the "island life" vibe.  

I am sure Asuelo is leaving the house every evening because of her family.  I thought her mom and dad were divorced.  Maybe i'm confused.  Kalani (I think that is her name?)  Anyway she is immature as well.  It seems her sister and her parents runs her life.  I am not sure if she has ever lived on her own

@sunshine 919  Kalini's family is definitely way too involved in her life. Another thing I don't understand is why Deaven, Kalani, Elizabeth etc. want to bring kids into the world when they're with men that can't even hold a steady job or don't want to.

I know, what is wrong with them?  These guys showed them who they were while dating.  Did they think for a second that these guys would change.  Asuelo seems very nice but very young in his thinking, Andreeeeee was a total jerk when she met him.   Deaven'shusband is just a boy even though he is older.  Good grief he was living with is parents and his dog.  None of these guys scream husband material not to mention dad mateial.  Why would Deaven move to his country knowing he is not going to provide for her or her kids.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919  and everyone.  I totally agree with all of you.

What is wrong with these women?  Good grief.  I understand getting 'burned' by an American guy, but to go that far looking for a love and coming back with these loosers.

If it's a looser they're looking for, there's some good old American loosers right here, heck, probably down the road from them.  Ha!

Then these men and women go to these countries where the living is very (I'm going to call it 'complicated').  It's not like a person goes to a tiny town in Equador in the middle of nowhere and expect it to look like visiting Bel Air California.

Then it's as if a coconut hits them upside the head when they see where their soon to be partner lives and it dawns on them "They want to come to the US".  Duh?

You can't tell me Avery or Deaven couldn't find someone here in the US?  These women are beautiful.

Say did you catch Deaven's comments on why she was bringing so many SAFETY things with her because the one's she brough previously were too big and fell off?  So that tells us she doesn't 'love' him for his ummm....Bodacious body.

Trusted Contributor

I watched a Lifetime movie called All my Husband's wives and as I was watching, I began to think that the one actress with long blond hair was Elizabeth who is married to Andre;  she really looked like her.  Anyway, I checked on line to see the cast names and it was another actress that I had not seen before so it definitely was not Elizabeth but she looked a lot like her and I remember hearing someone say that she had done some acting.  I remember Elizabeth looked so pretty on her wedding day.

I also do not know why these young women get involved with these young men who are not good husband and father material.  Deavon is so pretty but she still got involved with this young man who seems even younger than he is and Asuelo is the same way.  Its too bad because the woman is the one that bears the burden of the responsibility of the children and the men get away with not helping or doing anything right. 

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 Yes, I remember Deavon said they needed something more snug.

Honored Contributor

I thought he'd worked on himself and had gotten slim?  Was that my imagination?  Probably!

Respected Contributor

Larissa is very conservative since she was raised catholicky.

Hahahahahahaha
Honored Contributor

I saw a clip for this week and it looks like his mom is on a date with him?  Where ever they are debbie is with them.  At a pool or something.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I saw a clip for this week and it looks like his mom is on a date with him?  Where ever they are debbie is with them.  At a pool or something.

@sunshine 919  It's almost over here and they haven't shown that yet. It looks like they are at the beach? I really don't know.

Honored Contributor

Angela is not very bright. She hasn't had a period in several years then gets one and isn't worried about it? Her mom certainly looks bad. It's very sad that she even had to be shown like that.

Tania and Syngin both sound like alcoholics. If she was worried about the amount of drinking he does why did she marry him?

Andrei is a jerk. Who'd want to be married to someone like him?

The women on this show certainly like to put the boobs on display don't they?!