Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE - HAPPILY EVER AFTER? NO WAY!!!

I wonder if Coltie will ever get a woman? I'd say it will be challenging. Especially if he's living with his mother. I feel like he's doing some poor acting on that show. He is a weirdo. He just speaks with no real emotion behind it. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I wonder if Coltie will ever get a woman? I'd say it will be challenging. Especially if he's living with his mother. I feel like he's doing some poor acting on that show. He is a weirdo. He just speaks with no real emotion behind it. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

@colliemom4   I agree...sometimes he seems like a nice guy but other times he's too calm and creepy.  Makes you think of a serial killer. 

You would think it would be obvious to him that Larissa doesn't love him but has only used him to get to America.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Yes, he's also so controlled. No matter how mad Larissa or his mom get, Colt just shows no emotions at all.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I agree...sometimes he seems like a nice guy but other times he's too calm and creepy.  Makes you think of a serial killer. 

You would think it would be obvious to him that Larissa doesn't love him but has only used him to get to America.

@haddon9  You've saying he reminds you of a serial killer, yes, that describes his behavior well. Maybe he knows deep down inside that Larissa doesn't care about him but thought living here might change her mind. He doesn't even treat her well. I realize she has high demands, but so have many others and the men submitted lol.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Yes, he's also so controlled. No matter how mad Larissa or his mom get, Colt just shows no emotions at all.

@HSB1204  I'm thinking he'll eventually explode lol. Seriously though.... there are people that seem very controlled then totally lose it cause they're not showing who they really are.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@haddon9  You've saying he reminds you of a serial killer, yes, that describes his behavior well. Maybe he knows deep down inside that Larissa doesn't care about him but thought living here might change her mind. He doesn't even treat her well. I realize she has high demands, but so have many others and the men submitted lol.

@colliemom4   Wishful thinking? ...LOL!

What can I say?...My husband thinks I'm crazy for watching these shows but I find them entertaining....hey at least my life is pretty darn good in comparison!!  Maybe that's the attraction....

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

What can I say?...My husband thinks I'm crazy for watching these shows but I find them entertaining....hey at least my life is pretty darn good in comparison!!  Maybe that's the attraction....

@haddon9  My husband doesn't care if I watch these shows. He usually watches sports upstairs when they're on. The shows are extremely popular. So you aren't crazy. They were number 1 in their time slot for many weeks. I just read that the other day so you can tell your husband you aren't nuts lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@haddon9  My husband doesn't care if I watch these shows. He usually watches sports upstairs when they're on. The shows are extremely popular. So you aren't crazy. They were number 1 in their time slot for many weeks. I just read that the other day so you can tell your husband you aren't nuts lol.

@colliemom4   He really doesn't care but just shakes his head and asks "how can you watch that" LOL! Smiley Happy  I tell him I'm watching my trashy shows if he asks if I want to see a movie with him...another night.

I am not surprised that it's number one in the time slot.  I didn't know that.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Will Nicole EVER realize she is being used? Will Larissa end up in the local pscyhe ward? Will Pao come to her senses and have a medical person attend her birth (I think she's nuts right now)???

Nicole said that they'd been together for 3 years - she used to work at Starbucks and I'm of the belief that their whole story is now beyond scripted.  I think that Nicole is probably not the brightest bulb but think she's a camera hound and this has now become a way for her to make money.  However, as I said on another thread, watching their episodes is like the movie Groundhog Day at this point.  Nicole sets up all these meetings/vacations and ways to meet and Azan cancels. 

Honored Contributor

@Financialgrl wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Will Nicole EVER realize she is being used? Will Larissa end up in the local pscyhe ward? Will Pao come to her senses and have a medical person attend her birth (I think she's nuts right now)???

Nicole said that they'd been together for 3 years - she used to work at Starbucks and I'm of the belief that their whole story is now beyond scripted.  I think that Nicole is probably not the brightest bulb but think she's a camera hound and this has now become a way for her to make money.  However, as I said on another thread, watching their episodes is like the movie Groundhog Day at this point.  Nicole sets up all these meetings/vacations and ways to meet and Azan cancels. 

And Nicole now thinks she is a hot chick because she dyed her hair purple. Plus she exercised once for the camera. She seems to try anything to have the camera follow her. When was the last time we saw Azan? We only hear about him via phone calls.