Highlighted
Honored Contributor

90 DAY FIANCE - HAPPILY EVER AFTER? NO WAY!!!

Will Nicole EVER realize she is being used? Will Larissa end up in the local pscyhe ward? Will Pao come to her senses and have a medical person attend her birth (I think she's nuts right now)???

IMO Colt should have let Larissa sit in the slammer!

I found myself, the last 2 episdoes, talking to the TV!

When will Chantel realize she's married to a PIG?

Stay tuned! It just gets crazier. And don't get me started on Andrei ICK!!

OK! who wants to be next?  Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE - HAPPILY EVER AFTER? NO WAY!!!

You might want to join us on the show thread--there are a bunch of us that are stunned on a weekly basis because of this show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli  I've looked on this forum and can't find it. Can you direct me? thanks

Respected Contributor

They really hit the whackadoo goldmine this season, for sure!  And I hear that Pedro and Chantel will be getting their own spinoff - ugh!  What more can those two do besides blame each other and each other's families for starting conflict and not apologizing? 

I can't imagine that Pao is serious about this home birth in a pool in the middle of their apartment.  That's gotta be for ratings, right?!?!  I have a feeling that when it gets right down to it she will change her mind. 

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

Ashley (with Jay, who was on a dating website 3 days after his marriage) checked herself in to a mental health facility a few day ago, they are now divorced.

Chantel finds out next week that she was set up so that Pedro could come to the US.

Larissa and Colt are now divorced.

And there's just no hope for Nicole, she just refuses to accept the truth.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids , I hope this works--the thread was right under yours when i went to look.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/90-Day-Fiance-Happily-Ever-After/m-p/5532893#M351686

Super Contributor

They should all check into a mental health facility...Ashley's a mental case, now I suppose she responsible for him for the next 10 years?  How does this work don't they all get deported if it doesn't work out?

That's what they get for making decisions with their hormones instead of their brains.  Any one could smell "they all want to come to the US" scent.  Smiley LOL

But they want 15 minutes of fame.  Where are Ashley's kids?

Honored Contributor

@Suxela wrote:

They should all check into a mental health facility...Ashley's a mental case, now I suppose she responsible for him for the next 10 years?  How does this work don't they all get deported if it doesn't work out?

That's what they get for making decisions with their hormones instead of their brains.  Any one could smell "they all want to come to the US" scent.  Smiley LOL

But they want 15 minutes of fame.  Where are Ashley@'s kids?

@Suxela  If she didn't sign some sort of papers she isn't responsible for him and she said she never signed them.

Honored Contributor

@Suxela wrote:

But they want 15 minutes of fame.  Where are Ashley's kids?

About two weeks ago there was a picture of Ashley on some social media site. SHe was wearing a white bikini. It said that Jay was back home babysitting her kids.

Doesn't sound like Jay will be deported - just a bunch of talk to add to the suspense.

Honored Contributor

Thanks to all of you!

No surprise about Colt and Larissa. She's nuts and he's a mama's boy, though he seems a decent guy.

Gee Chantel, the rest of use knew from the get-go that you were being used!!!