Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER APRIL 25, 2021

There is just no limit to how disgusting this person can be.

Honored Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@minkbunny wrote:

Was thinking about these shows - which we know are heavily scripted.  The adults are in on it but what about the kids.  Thinking specifically about Daniel, he is truly looking for a father and a family.  These mothers really should give more thought to what all of this is doing to their kids.   And what about Angela and her daughter partying it up while SOMEBODY is taking care of a houseful back home. 

h origninal Is that the daughter that was in jail?

@sunshine 919  No. The other daughter.

Thank you, It's amazing she gets so much air time.  I really don't watch.  I just read the forums lol.  TLC is really putting on some ridiculous shows.  Smothered, crazy sisters,women moving in with boyfriend and the ex, I have seen commercials for all of these.  Yikes!!!!!

@sunshine 919   And TLC was short for "The Learning Channel- A Place For Learning Minds"  Boy did it change through the years, no one's learned anything there since the original Forensic Files ended.

I know.  When 90 day first started I really enjoyed it, I also enjoyed pillow talk.  The first view seasons were good and people didn't seem so over the top.  When I see Ed who has had many complaints from numerous women not to mention what we see him do and TLC does nothing but give him more time on a show.  Same with the Duggars, Josh was in trouble years ago, yes he is no longer on the show however the people who helped cover things up are still on.  TLC needs to step up

Honored Contributor

What's that thing on Angela's head?

Whenever I see where someone looses weight quickly, they look old in the face.

I remember my youngest daughter said to me, "Mom if you loose weight you'll look older".

I told her, "Yes, I do know that".

Usually though eventually they look better.

What is the amount of time from when Angela had the operation and we see her dramatic weight loss?

Are these shows actually 1 year behind (which is what I read) or...6 months behind (which is more likely).

Where does the (people who put on these shows) find these messed up people?

A person must have an enormous desire to be famous or just on TV.  Can you imagine how embarrassed a 'normal' family member would feel being associated with some of these idiots?

It surprises me that a lot more family members don't come out to the public and renounce this stuff as fake.  Well...I don't see why they don't want to settle record(s) straight.

If that was me,  I know I wouldn't want to be associated with any of them.

I'm amazed at what's shown on the regular channels on TV these days.

There are people using hard core cuss words, showing and using words about shaving one's bottom parts ( don't want post to get zapped).  Talking about periods while getting very personal.  Selling toilet paper by using bears talking about skid marks, etc.

I guessIm somewhat mortified that the advertisers think we (the public) are so stupid they must spell out verbally and visually everything!  

I'm far from prude.  In fact, if you accused me of that and a friend or family member was around ...well...they'd choke.

But I think this recent lack of decorum is a case of "give them an inch and they take a mile".  In other words, just because the FCC lightens up on some of the verbiage used on shows and commercials, the writers of said shows and commercials have gone from A to y ( leaving room for Z) very quickly.

Can you imagine what a person from another country must think of American TV?

Something that just came to me.....I've often seen people who are now well known; but came here to America as a young child say they learned to speak English by watching American TV.

I'm specifically thinking of Mila Kunis, wife of Ashton Kutcher.  She's well known for saying she learned to speak English by watching US TV as a young child.  She came to this country with her parents from Ukrainia at the age of 7.

Regular Contributor

I can't help it - I'm watching Angela tell the doctor he's "rude" for making her sign a no-smoking contract.

Unreal.  And I'm a former smoker.  I couldn't believe how torn she was about signing it - look lady - you want your face lift you stop smoking.  PERIOD.  THE. END.  Getting a face lift because your face is saggy and wrinkled (from smoking) it shouldn't be that difficult of a decision.

Honored Contributor

ISTR hearing her say something to the effect that she "tried everything" and couldn't quit smoking.   Ya didn't try everything.   Well, how about just stopping doing it???   That's what you need to do.  Many of us have done it, so it CAN be done.

I know..I know..it's an addiction thing.   One can still make choices, so I'm not buying that either.

The bottom line here is that she doesn't want to stop.   If she did, she would.

Respected Contributor

I was thinking about the whole TLC issue last night.  If there is any, and I mean any, redeeming value - perhaps empathy with some of the participants.  Not so much these clowns but I think of those people severe weight problems, extreme obesity - and then I think how silly the drama of ten extra pounds is to me.  Or those with severe skin condtions, puts an extra line around the eyes in perspective.  Hoarders, those truly mentally ill, not just lazy - makes me immediately start re-organizaing and feel grateful that mine is a problem easily handled.

I also think that perhaps people look at those that in the past were just viewed as "different" in a new light - such as the family on Little People, BIg World and others.  It is good to see them as they are - people working, getting married, having children - living, loving, laughing.

And then there is Family Chantel Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

I read that Natalie snuck off to Florida on Christmas Eve and is now living there filming another 90 Day streaming series. Also she had lipo to lose 30 pounds.

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!  Any of you remember a few months ago when I posted that I ran into Elizabeth at Costco?  Well, I was in Publix a short time ago and ran into her sister, Jenn!!!  She was standing right next to me with her daughter.  They're both very thin and pretty.  I started talking to her, and I asked her daughter to take our picture.  They were both so nice!  I told her that I ran into Elizabeth and even showed her our picture just to prove that I'm not a nut.  When I walked away, I said, "I don't even want to know if the show is real or not, it's my weekly escape," and Jenn said the same exact thing that Elizabeth said, "Well, it IS a reality show...."  I wonder if that's all they're allowed to say.  (Can anyone help me with instructions how to post pictures?)  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood , that sounds very exciting!  Wish I could help you upload pictures.

Looks like we're getting a 101 class on what to buy at a sex shop again this week, lol.

I sure hope Natalie is just doing some bad acting but that girl makes Trish and Mike look normal.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Seriously, I could have done without Kalani and Asuelo's shopping trip.

And I am over Natalie's tantrums.  I agree that Mike and his mom are not very nice sometimes, but I think Natalie deliberately creates problems.   I doubt Mike's mom called her a hooker (at least to her face), but the fact that she will not say specifically what was said leads me to believe it didn't happen.