Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER APRIL 25, 2021

Raising my hand as another person here who likes Andrei!  I used to think he was arrogant and entitled, but I think that's an act.  The few times he and Libby were on Pillow Talk, I found him friendly, personable and likable.

Super Contributor

I haven't liked Andre (sp?) since early on when they were visiting someone (I think one of the sisters) and he started throwing out all of her food that he considered unhealthy. I've never changed my opinion. He's a jerk!

Honored Contributor

@grandkidsrgreat wrote:

I haven't liked Andre (sp?) since early on when they were visiting someone (I think one of the sisters) and he started throwing out all of her food that he considered unhealthy. I've never changed my opinion. He's a jerk!

I remember that!  He was awful.   I'm still not a fan of Andrei either.  One of the numerous things I notice about him is that he really tries to treat Elizabeth condescendingly and that bothers me in a guy.  She's a pretty tough cookie, so she handles it pretty well, but it's just creepy to me all the same.

Valued Contributor

@minkbunny This made me (literally) Laugh Out Loud...

QUOTE: Ronald has a lot of things weighing on him: the toils of becoming a handyman. finishing Daniel's suite, and hunting down shoulder-less blouses for Tiffany. This is very hard work

Thank you for making my day! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I think Danielle comes back because she is paid. She's probably not paid a lot but a little maybe a lot to her.

I think Andrei wanting money from Chuck is part of their act. He pushes that button, the family "gets mad" the audience reacts. Same with Ansuelo's sister.  That script is overplayed as well.

And as @novamc1 said - there are a few US cities that are well known world wide and Vegas is definitely one of them 

I wonder what happened to David and his fiancé Lana, who gagged when he kissed her on the lips.

I saw a pic of Danielle online recently wearing I guess was a nurses uniform. Under the pic it said she just graduated from some type of nursing program. I'm doubtful she's an RN but she is trying to do better career wise. Now if she could only stay away from men. I just think she isn't able to make good choices about them and she'd be happier single as relationships have brought her so many problems.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Hi there:  About Stephanie and her mom???  I meant it was "mom" who is wearing that wig.  Yellow/blonde hair, bangs = wig......Maybe they live together because sometimes she looks like she is wearing PJ's.....  

Why does TLC get these people who don't add anything to Pillow Talk???  Makes no sense to me....  I think Kenny and Armando are great, so are Loren and Alexei....I guess David and Annie are busy making money cooking on Youtube and maybe others are too???

Oh well - it was good while it lasted.  Now, I hardly watch anymore.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   Hi there:  About Stephanie and her mom???  I meant it was "mom" who is wearing that wig.  Yellow/blonde hair, bangs = wig......Maybe they live together because sometimes she looks like she is wearing PJ's.....  

Why does TLC get these people who don't add anything to Pillow Talk???  Makes no sense to me....  I think Kenny and Armando are great, so are Loren and Alexei....I guess David and Annie are busy making money cooking on Youtube and maybe others are too???

Oh well - it was good while it lasted.  Now, I hardly watch anymore.

@sophiamarie  I thought Stephanie's mom wore a horrible wig too. At the end of Pillow Talk on Sunday she leaned over to get something and the top of her head was right in front of and close to the camera.  She had about an inch or more of grayish/white roots,they were lighter than the yellow blonde hair.  I'm wondering if it's not a wig, just her own dry, frizzy, messed up hair. It seems they're deliberately  trying to look  to keep up bizarre to keep up with the rest of the others (Stephanie had a bizarre hairdo/wig on Sunday nite).  If that's her mom's real hair, her highly annoying daughter should buy her a bottle of good conditioner. 

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

I think Danielle comes back because she is paid. She's probably not paid a lot but a little maybe a lot to her.

I think Andrei wanting money from Chuck is part of their act. He pushes that button, the family "gets mad" the audience reacts. Same with Ansuelo's sister.  That script is overplayed as well.

And as @novamc1 said - there are a few US cities that are well known world wide and Vegas is definitely one of them 

I wonder what happened to David and his fiancé Lana, who gagged when he kissed her on the lips.

I saw a pic of Danielle online recently wearing I guess was a nurses uniform. Under the pic it said she just graduated from some type of nursing program. I'm doubtful she's an RN but she is trying to do better career wise. Now if she could only stay away from men. I just think she isn't able to make good choices about them and she'd be happier single as relationships have brought her so many problems.

@colliemom4   Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh, David and Lana!!!  I totally forgot all about them.  I'd like to know what happened with them.  He was so creepy but I felt kinda sorry for him just a little.  Remember how he chased Lana thinking he was knocking on her door and found the older man instead??!!!  He's so desperate.  I just wonder what the latest is.  Anyone know?  Anyone??  Anyone?????

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ya know who I think is pretty hilarious on Pillow Talk? Surprisingly, Tom and his Sister from UK. Don't know if it's the adorable accent or the sibling play between them, but it's fun to watch them!  Just sayin... 

ETA:  Really weird how the Mike/ Natalie storyline is now turning into Natalie/ Juliana, touchy-feely thing... Wait, what is happening??

Respected Contributor

If I never hear about David and Lana again, it will be too soon.

Usually @colliemom4  knows the gossip on prior couples.