Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER APRIL 25, 2021

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

Is this the neck pic?

image.png

BINGO! That's the one I meant too.

Honored Contributor

All of these women with their American husbands see really bossy and they push and push.

I totally cannot stand Anrei.  I fast forward over everything he's in.  He makes me sick.

No one seems to remember all of the jobby jobs Andrei had since he's been in the US.

One that comes to mind was when he went to the truck driver school.  Did he actually drive a truck anywhere?

They lived rent free for a year or more.  That Dad has given them so much money it's crazy.

There's very little Idislike as much as I do with Andrei.  I can't stand users and that's Andrei.

Sorry for the rant.  Phew!  I feel better.😁

Honored Contributor

I thought when you got a face lift you automatically had your neck done at the same time?  I don't know, I'm asking.

So, I remember when my daughter's ex-husband's mother had a face-lift, she had some 'issues' I believe.  I'll never forget when she showed up at my daughter's baby shower she had a piece of rubber tubing hanging from her chin for drainage.  It looked so weird.  She acted like it's wasn't a big thing to have a rubbr tub hanging off of her chin.

This same woman's step-daughter had boob implants and she had a lot of major issues with them.

Now keep in mind the ex-mother-in-law's husband was a well known doctor.  We decided he didn't know much about plastic surgeons.

Does anyone remember the show on TV that was called something about Swans.

The show was based on (mainly women) who were getting married and wanted something in particular that was plastic surgeon get done to their body.  It was a competition.

The thing that sticks with me about the show is one woman wanted the skin removed in her upper arm from where she'd lost weight.

They talked about how it was especially painful to get that one done.

Does anyone else remember the show?

Esteemed Contributor

That photo doesn't even look like Angela........ AND, no self-respecting plastic surgeon would finish a job with hanging skin like that... Also, Angela wouldn't let herself look like that either.  That photo was definitely photoshopped..... I'm not a doctor but I could have done a better job.  That is ridiculous..... JMO

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I saw a video of a house Andrei flipped and he thinks it's a real work of art. I don't know if it's the house he was supposed to flip as discussed on the show. Not much to it really.

I thought one would have their neck done when they had their facelift as well. Angela needs to go back in and have that neck done lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   I don't remember seeing anyone getting a face lift and their neck looking that bad.

Maybe it was so bad that the Drs figured out they'd need to do a separate "lift" that would entail a lot bigger operation?

But on second thought, I don't remember anyone getting a face lift when someone was that overweight to start with.

Correct me please if I'm wrong, but I remember Angela over and over saying she didn't want that turkey neck after she lost weight.

I know what a turkey neck is.  If I lost weight I'd have wrinkles and Lord only knows what my neck would look like, but it doesn't look like a turkey neck just lots of wrinkles.

I wonder how that would be fixed?

Honored Contributor

So I went on the internet to see how someone would get wrinkles out of a chest.

It was mostly about neck lift.  Nothing came up about 'chest' wrinkles.

Now I'm going to be getting emails about plastic surgery.  Every time I go on the internet to find out something, I end up getting emails about it.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4  I always bla bla and forget to say what I want to.

What I want to know is what YOU think of the work he did?  Of course we all know HE thinks it's a work of art.

However, I trust your opinion way, way better than I trust his opinion.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@colliemom4  I always bla bla and forget to say what I want to.

What I want to know is what YOU think of the work he did?  Of course we all know HE thinks it's a work of art.

However, I trust your opinion way, way better than I trust his opinion.

@Annabellethecat66  It's a very small home and wasn't even completed yet he made videos about it and was very enthusiastic about it. Nothing to write home about lol. What they did looked fine. However he said a team of people were working on it and it was very small. If Elizabeth's dad is leading it then I guess they'll end up making money?

Frequent Contributor

Isn't this a picture of stephanie, the island cougar?  It sure looks like her to me!