Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER APRIL 25, 2021

I think Natalie is nuts but Mike acts like he is married to his mother instead of Natalie. He should be by her side trying to work it out instead of ignoring her and talking trash about her to his mom the entire vacation

Plus, I just think he is an unattractive jerk.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how Mike's Mother can say she never said or did anything to offend Natalie.  She is constantly telling or hinting to Mike to get rid of Natalie, and I believe Natalie's Mother is right, Mike's Mother does not want Natalie in the family, and I would not want to be in Mike's family or with him.

I could also have done without Kalani and Asuelo's "games," and mentioning it in front of her Mother, where is your filter, dude.

I agree with Brandon and Julia, his Mother did exactly what she wanted to do and what they specifically asked her not to do, it's all about her.  He had better get his act together so that he and she can move out.  Does he have an education?  I doubt it or he would be working and able to afford to move out.  

It is about time Chuck told his family enough is enough.  You would think Elizabeth's family would at least be respectful to her husband whom she loves and has a child with.  The little girl will hear all of this as she is growing up, not good for her to hear bad talk about her Daddy whom she will adore, as little girls do.

Angela - what can I say, lol.

Honored Contributor

I found last night's episode pretty boring. Angela getting hypnotized obviously didn't work as I recently posted a pic of her with cigs. Asuelo is so goofy. I don't know why Kalini would desire to be with someone like that. I realize he's not from here but give me a break!

Most of the show seemed so staged. The entire Mike, Natalie and his mom scenario is a poorly scripted attempt for a storyline IMO. I don't care at all about the Andrei fighting Libby's family. They've been doing that for years.

Respected Contributor

I don't disagree that Mike and his mom are not nice to Natalie, but she seems to throw a lot of gas on that fire and I think she instigates it a lot of the time. She's rude to people and she keeps saying how much better than she is than everyone else. (Like when she was saying  she was too high (meaning taking the high road I assume) to repeat what Mike's mom said.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Seriously, I could have done without Kalani and Asuelo's shopping trip.

And I am over Natalie's tantrums.  I agree that Mike and his mom are not very nice sometimes, but I think Natalie deliberately creates problems.   I doubt Mike's mom called her a hooker (at least to her face), but the fact that she will not say specifically what was said leads me to believe it didn't happen.

TLC loves to put people in sex toy shops lol. I'm trying to think of who all we've seen going to one. Brittany and Laura I know. Then Asuelo. Am I leaving someone out?

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 didn't Annie and David go to one?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4 didn't Annie and David go to one?

@DrKelli  They may have. I just don't remember it.

Honored Contributor

I just read that Trish is only 59. Looking kinda rough for that age huh?

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4  Wow, she definitely looks rough for 59, I would have guessed she's 69. I honestly believe the Mike/Natalie/Trish storyline is 100% scripted.  If it isn't, Mike should just stay with his mama. No woman with any self respect would put up with those two.

Honored Contributor

It appears that Angela uses her floor as an ashtray. Check out the dirt on her floor and is that dirt on her sofa?

image.png