Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER APRIL 25, 2021

Another makeover in the works....... Even after several years of their first appearance David and Annie Toborowsky remain to be one of the most popular couples on the show. They’ve appeared on multiple 90 Day Fiance spin-off, including Pillow Talk, through which they rose to fame. However, the changes in their appearance are uncanny. The couple has been trying on and promoting several cosmetics these days. On top of that, David is also ready to have another cosmetic procedure done to enhance his looks.

As per an exclusive by TheThings, David and Annie’s manager Dominique Enchinton revealed that David would be undergoing surgery in Mexico. In fact, he’s going for one of the most trendy cosmetic procedures these days. Clinic Cardé situated in Chihuahua, Mexico, has become quite popular on social media these days.

Among other procedures, they offer “Neck Contouring,” which shapes the area under the neck and the chin. Hence, Toborowsky is going to have this procedure soon, performed by Dr. Jesús Flores from Clinic Cardé. Well, as per reports, the clinic has recently received new machinery called J-Plasma. The device is said to be used for resurfacing the skin, mainly lifting, tightening and rejuvenating it. In fact, it can be used for any body part. However, it’s unclear that David will be using it to get more surgeries aside from the neck contouring.

As of now, he’s probably just going for the neck procedure, as he is likely amongst the first patients to undergo surgery with the new device. As the couple’s manager revealed, fans should be ready to David in a brand new look after the complete transformation.

ETA, I wish him well but am not certain that I would want to be amonst the first patients to undergo surgery with this new device. 

Honored Contributor

One of my husband's relatives died after having a surgical procedure in Mexico. This was about 10 years ago. There are a lot of articles about it happening right here in the United States though. I read a long article about a clinic in Florida where many deaths were happening. I'm sure there are others. I know David and Annie have had procedures done in Asia as well - cheaper.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

One of my husband's relatives died after having a surgical procedure in Mexico. This was about 10 years ago. There are a lot of articles about it happening right here in the United States though. I read a long article about a clinic in Florida where many deaths were happening. I'm sure there are others. I know David and Annie have had procedures done in Asia as well - cheaper.

Yes, reading that post the first thing that came to mind for me was how many people I've seen, even just on 'Botched', who had really bad cosmetic surgical experiences in Mexico.     

You save a lot of money, but at what cost?  

Trusted Contributor

Not to be mean but it looks to me that David is at his heaviest weight ever.  He needs to shed some pounds before undergoing procedures. Who is going to notice his new defined neck, I mean REALLY?  Maybe they're getting free work done in exchange for promoting this doctor's clinic. 

Respected Contributor

Well, I'm pretty sure Angela's surgery was paid for by someone else.

I've had Kybella shots to get rid of 'neck fat' and the difference after only 2 treatments is amazing.

Did y'all miss me?  I was visiting my mom and didn't get a chance to post.  I cannot stand Brandon and Julia.  He's immature as all get out, and she isn't going to like him playing video games all day on his days off.

Jovi doesn't seem like he's very careful with the baby. He was kind of handling her like a football.  I'd be griping at him too.

I really hope that Andrei isn't that unlikeable in real life.  He just seems like a jerk to me.

And Angela.  Not only will she have to give up smoking, she will have to give up cake and Coke.  Bariatric surgery and carbonated beverages do not go well together.

Respected Contributor

I do like Julia, I feel bad for her.  I just think she's cute and very likeable, but yes maybe immature.  How she can put up with Brandon's parents is beyond me.

Jovi!  I never have cared for him and his party-going ways.  I know he's going to fall back into them.  And yes, he is too rough with the baby but I get his point he needs to be more involved.

Andrei.  Oy!  So much to say.  But Libby's entire family is so annoying and rude that they almost make him look like a saint.  He's just got big dreams without much goal setting.

Kolini needs to keep her big fat nose out of Kalani and Asuelu's business.  She just adds fuel to the fire.

Natalie really needs to just dump Big Mike.  He has turned into SUCH a jerk. Even if she is silly and quirky that doesn't give him the right to be so mean.  He's always doing that stupid head tilt and smirky expression that makes me want to slap him into next week. And he never takes accountability for anything, he puts it all on her.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why Kalani would be purchasing a home and home furnishings when she's on the verge of divorce. She seems to enjoy getting her family involved in her personal business by talking negatively about her husband. Pick a lane.

The more I see Angela the more disgusted I am by her behavior. I read that she got the surgeries because she was afraid she was going to have a heart attack, but I can't help but wonder if she didn't do it to try and get her own spin-off or series on TLC or another channel.

It appears that Brandon has no intention of getting Julia off that farm so I can understand her frustration. She definitely needs to work on her English. I guess she could go back to dancing lol or being a personal trainer like Paola maybe?

I'm tired of Andrei and Libbey. And I don't know how a young couple like Jovi and Yara can have a good marriage when he's gone so often. I'd say the chances of them making it long term are very poor unless he changes jobs or starts bringing her along.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainyDayGal 

I respectfully have a different opinion of Natalie vs. Mike, and which one is the jerk in the relationship.

You think he's the jerk.  I think he does the best he can with a moody woman who can use a good or even romantic occasion to stir up her own issues.and ruin the whole thing.

I don't blame Mike for trying to exit the scene when she starts up her same old song.  Can't see what the guy sees in her anyway.  Sometimes she acts downright childish and silly.  

If she's not happy, she should go back where she came from.

Gee, I just read my own post.  Ya think I might just not like that woman?

Respected Contributor

I don't think he should have left her in the hotel and gone home. It looks like she had to drive home?  That's a long drive for someone that doesn't really know their way around.

I'm not saying she's perfect.  I just can't stand him. I DO think he's mean, and he acts just as childish when she wants to talk and try and work things out and he doesn't.  They both should just walk away. His only redeeming quality is where he lives.  He has a huge piece of land in a beautiful part of the state.

Trusted Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

I don't think he should have left her in the hotel and gone home. It looks like she had to drive home?  That's a long drive for someone that doesn't really know their way around.

I'm not saying she's perfect.  I just can't stand him. I DO think he's mean, and he acts just as child when she wants to talk and try and work things out and he doesn't.  They both should just walk away. His only redeeming quality is where he lives.  He has a huge piece of land in a beautiful part of the state.

ITA,  Weren't they having dinner in Seattle?  If that's correct, he left her to drive home more than two hours by herself.  Not nice. I'm not saying she's normal but to me he's so passive aggressive, just like his mama.  They're impossible people to live with, they won't talk things through, nothing ever gets resolved.