Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER APRIL 25, 2021

I think Danielle comes back because she is paid. She's probably not paid a lot but a little maybe a lot to her.

I think Andrei wanting money from Chuck is part of their act. He pushes that button, the family "gets mad" the audience reacts. Same with Ansuelo's sister.  That script is overplayed as well.

And as @novamc1 said - there are a few US cities that are well known world wide and Vegas is definitely one of them 

I wonder what happened to David and his fiancé Lana, who gagged when he kissed her on the lips.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched this morning.   *sigh*   Some of these folks!   I just don't care at all about seeing Angela.   I noticed, also, that these were filmed quite some time ago.  I think I probably thought they would be more current.

Mike and Natalia seemed all happy - kinda!   I guess it w/b SSDD with these two, as well as most of the others.

Asuelu probably still hasn't grown up and I wonder if he ever will.

Brandon and (forgot her name again) - weird how he gets a better job and, instead of saving or getting the heck out of that crazy farm/parents situation they had to spend a bunch o $$$ to travel across the country to LV, where they will most likely spend more $$$.    OTOH, I get that 'getting away' can be a good thing.  But now she just wants to stay.  What a surprise (not!).  hehe

Andrei, et al, just no.  

Honored Contributor

I wish this was not a scripted show - of course it would not be as 'interesting'.  

I'd really like to know how the couples meet - the courtship - the journey to the states, how much money is spent,  and how they really get along.  Are they accepted by their family

I cannot imagine being in that type of relationship but different strokes for different folks.

Honored Contributor

A little off topic but I couldn't believe Stephanie and her mom were on Pillow Talk. I watched very little of it and turned it off. I just can't take it!

Trusted Contributor

I don't care for Stephanie and her mom...The whole pillow talk show was boring.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

We're better than Pillow Talk here.  And we aren't fake.  LOL!!

Valued Contributor

I DVR'd and watched last night.

What kind of idiot goes into a model home and jumps up and down on the bed? I see Kalani has 3 children, not 2.

As for Angela, she is a crude, loud mouthed "witch". If Michael had gone to a female doctor and said "You're too pretty to be a doctor", Angela would have gone ballistic. 

I didn't think the doctor was good looking, but where is it written that a doctor can't be?

I hope Michael divorces her; the sooner the better.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I saw a commercial for the "New" pillow talk" yuck is all I can say.  I think that show has run its course.  When it first aired I absolutely loved it.  Now I have no interest in it at all.  And I will not purchase Discovery plus.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

I DVR'd and watched last night.

What kind of idiot goes into a model home and jumps up and down on the bed? I see Kalani has 3 children, not 2.

As for Angela, she is a crude, loud mouthed "witch". If Michael had gone to a female doctor and said "You're too pretty to be a doctor", Angela would have gone ballistic. 

I didn't think the doctor was good looking, but where is it written that a doctor can't be?

I hope Michael divorces her; the sooner the better.

@Eager2Learn  ITA with you about Asuelo. She needs to ditch him. I read that Angela wants to divorce Michael. It may be all talk. It would definitely be better for him. She thinks she's funny but most of the time she's not. I can't take much of her.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

I saw a commercial for the "New" pillow talk" yuck is all I can say.  I think that show has run its course.  When it first aired I absolutely loved it.  Now I have no interest in it at all.  And I will not purchase Discovery plus.  Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919  I used to love it too but find it unwatchable now.