Trusted Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER APRIL 25, 2021

Is really hard to tell about some of these folks (except maybe the obvious ones) as the show is so heavily scripted per a few friends who were  former cast.

Brandons' family live about a mile from my house and altho is a "farm"with a small home and some land is not far at all to conveniences ie stores, hospital etc. I havent been keeping up with them lately as I find them a wee bit strange in reality. LOL

I find it alittle sad that they keep bringing back Danielle whose 90 day experience was both sad and traumatic. Never let TLC miss the opportunity to exploit those willing to be exploited for money and 5 minutes of faux fame I say LOL. Cheers!

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

I can't blame Julia or Yara or Natalie (even tho I can't stand Natalie) for not liking their living situations in the U.S---regardless of whether they like or love their men.

New Orleans can be a fun place to visit, in my experience,  but I don't blame Yara for not wanting to live there if she's not a big party girl and and doesn't love wild nightlife.  Everyone grows up and wants to be more civilized at some point.  Jovi just hasn't reached that point yet.

Farm life and animal care is not suited to the lifestyle of a former dancer from Russia who is no doubt used to city life. But I admire her reason for doing the chores, which she said was to free Brandon from having to do them when he gets home from work so they can spend time together.

And "living in the wood" in Mike's small modular, trailer-type home would drive me nuts in no time.  Wonder how far these folks have to travel for health care or grocery shopping in a regular supermarket.

Sequim is a very desirable area to live in.  It has great weather, it's a beautiful location.  Many people would love to live there - I sure would. It's actually a nice small town with plenty of shopping and grocery stores.

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal When I first moved to WA in 2010 I learned how to pronounce Sequim from watching the news! It really is a nice area.

Respected Contributor

i like jovi and yara and hope they stay together.

the andrew and amiera are terrible actors. she said she has a new mr. right-from america! it's obvious what she is after. i also wondered why, if she was detained for 3 days, why didn't andrew or her father ask the French empassy to check on her welfare? that would be a normal response, if they got no answers from mexico.

mike seems like he has been nagged, so much, he just doesn't care anymore. he's no prize, but she is just nuts.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@RainyDayGal When I first moved to WA in 2010 I learned how to pronounce Sequim from watching the news! It really is a nice area.

But can you pronounce Puyallup?  LOLSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal Pue-all-up!  I actually knew that one years ago from someone who lives there!

Respected Contributor

I cannot stand Natalie--she's ALWAYS looking for something to pick at in literally EVERY conversation.

I was not happy to see Libby and Andreeeeeeyyyyyy.  He's an entitled brat.  I can't believe he asked Chuck for money.  No wonder her family can't stand him.

I don't understand why some of these Russian girls want to live in Las Vegas.  At least Julia could get a job dancing there . . .

I can't wait to see next week with Ronald and Tiffany.  @colliemom4 , do you have any spoiler information on those two?

And Angela, with her surgery . . .so now we know it was lap band and not all exercise.  She won't change her habits.  Her grandchildren are adorable.

Esteemed Contributor

I was disappointed in the show. I find myself less interested in the returns. It's sort of like I love reruns of classic movies and books, but there are many many movies that I'm just not interested in and would never re-watch!

What about Asuela and his wife and two children, trying to save their disaster by buying a new house that they have no money for. Asuela doesn't know, care or understand about finances. 

Natalie appears to be there to be "discovered" for her beauty! I think she's way overestimated her looks. In fact, sometimes just looks "weird." She's always going on about their "relationship," while Mike doesn't give a tinker's darn. Natalie is always feeling unappreciated. 

Tarik and Hazel? I can't believe these two. Tarik is more interested in another girl than Hazel is. And Hazel should be interested in her abandoned son, instead of greedily hunting down a girlfriend. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

I cannot stand Natalie--she's ALWAYS looking for something to pick at in literally EVERY conversation.

I was not happy to see Libby and Andreeeeeeyyyyyy.  He's an entitled brat.  I can't believe he asked Chuck for money.  No wonder her family can't stand him.

I don't understand why some of these Russian girls want to live in Las Vegas.  At least Julia could get a job dancing there . . .

I can't wait to see next week with Ronald and Tiffany.  @colliemom4 , do you have any spoiler information on those two?

And Angela, with her surgery . . .so now we know it was lap band and not all exercise.  She won't change her habits.  Her grandchildren are adorable.

@DrKelli  Last I heard they are still together and he's trying to come here. They aren't posting about each other on social media but I believe they aren't allowed to during certain times due to their non-disclosure agreement.

I think Natalie has some sort of psychological issue going on. I'm wondering if because Mike is so easy going she thinks he's not serious? I don't understand her at all and don't care for her either!

IMO Libby and Andrei are just plain lazy! Of course the rest of the family does little to nothing so I guess the dad is partially to blame in leading them in that direction. They are  ultimately responsible for their own behavior but it seems they have no desire to do anything else. I read her sister with the two little girls divorced. Also that the sisters and their sister in law have some sort of show on Discovery Plus?

image.png

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My guess is that these foreign girls get an idealized view of Las Vegas from things they've seen via the media.  They might not realize it's the quintessential  "sin city",  hot as heck, and bordered by dry desert land, scorpions and dusty sand.

Las Vegas,  along with LA and NYC, are probably the best known and most visible U.S. cities to people around the world,  because they are so often the focal point of movies and TV shows.

As for Natalie, I really don't want to see more of her--  an insecure, self-centered pest who gives womanhood everywhere a bad name and image.  Ugly as heck, as far as I'm concerned.... constantly playing to the camera and no doubt has high hopes for her own future in being famous.  Well, why not...........if she isn't going to have kids anytime soon (apparently), why not become a movie star?

Not much interested in seeing more of Andrei fighting with Libby's family, either. Too arrogant for his own good. 

After selling real estate myself for many years, I cracked up at his career goal of flipping houses.  Sorry fella, but that takes money,  the ability to leverage investments usually with bank loans that he can't qualify for and a whole lot more  he doesn't know about yet, such as being a little humble every once in a while. 

Got another good laugh when he claimed that he will be good at it, because he can "talk people into buying" what he's selling.   Real estate people soon learn that no buyers can be "talked  into" buying anything they don't sincerely want.  You need to work with purchasers, sometimes for a long time, to help them find and get what  THEY want, and you won't always come out of the transaction with a high financial return vs. amount of time you invested to get there.  Same goes for optimistically laying out money on a fixer-upper that could turn out to have expensive problems.

On second thought, maybe I will get an evil kick out of watching Andrei fall flat if he goes ahead with his plan.

Pursuit of his career goal could turn into a TV series in itself.