Respected Contributor

90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER APRIL 25, 2021

I can't believe how long our threads get--we are the Pillow Talk of Message boards and much funnier than the so called 'stars' of the franchise.

So--will it be happily ever after?  I'm guessing NO for Mike and Natalie.  Also--I am NOT looking forward to Angela and Mahkul at all.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER APRIL 25, 2021

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli I think Natalie would have been happier to go home but her country was on lockdown. The more I see of Natalie and Mike the weirder they seem. His whole affect is just "off" and she's just as odd.

For some reason I'd really like to see Jovi and Yara make a go of it.

Julia and Brandon, I doubt it. They need to get off that farm but the apartment he can afford isn't good enough for Miss Priss.

As to Angela and Michael, I've totally lost interest in them.

I think Rebecca's daughter and SIL should mind their own beeswax.

And we all know Stephanie is just plain crazy. Harris wants a sugar mama and he's got one now.

A long time ago I got a kick out of Tarik and his brother, Dean, doing Pillow Talk. Now I think he's just a pig and Hazel is weird. Can she get her lips any fatter or any redder? LOL

Valued Contributor

Amira and Andrew are also in another universe!  Jovi and Yara have actually become my favorite as well.  Natalie seems like a very angry person.  It was always kind of comical watching her dance around, seemed very fake.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@DrKelli I think Natalie would have been happier to go home but her country was on lockdown. The more I see of Natalie and Mike the weirder they same. His whole affect is just "off" and she's just as odd.

For some reason I'd really like to see Jovi and Yara make a go of it.

Julia and Brandon, I doubt it. They need to get off that farm but the apartment he can afford isn't good enough for Miss Priss.

As to Angela and Michael, I've totally lost interest in them.

I think Rebecca's daughter and SIL should mind their own beeswax.

And we all know Stephanie is just plain crazy. Harris wants a sugar mama and he's got one now.

A long time ago I got a kick out of Tarik and his brother, Dean, doing Pillow Talk. Now I think he's just a pig and Hazel is weird. Can she get her lips any fatter or any redder? LOL

Stephanie is so weird, can't believe she has a successful business. Tarik and Hazel seem to not be doing good.  If they were both exposed to covid there is no reason for them to be seperated in the house.  I didn't watch the tell all but the clips I have seen are ridiculous.  I love coming to boards to get updates lol.  Jovi is so imature.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't blame Julia or Yara or Natalie (even tho I can't stand Natalie) for not liking their living situations in the U.S---regardless of whether they like or love their men.

New Orleans can be a fun place to visit, in my experience,  but I don't blame Yara for not wanting to live there if she's not a big party girl and and doesn't love wild nightlife.  Everyone grows up and wants to be more civilized at some point.  Jovi just hasn't reached that point yet.

Farm life and animal care is not suited to the lifestyle of a former dancer from Russia who is no doubt used to city life. But I admire her reason for doing the chores, which she said was to free Brandon from having to do them when he gets home from work so they can spend time together.

And "living in the wood" in Mike's small modular, trailer-type home would drive me nuts in no time.  Wonder how far these folks have to travel for health care or grocery shopping in a regular supermarket.

Respected Contributor

Personally, I think this show should be called "Happily Never After"

Esteemed Contributor

I can't stand Rebecca.  She said something like "well, wouldn't you have made that decision BEFORE you got married??"   Really Rebeca????  Did YOU make any decisions before your THIRD marriage.  Who is she to give advice anyway?  Zied seems like a nice guy but I don't think he understands much of what is being said. 

Rebecca doesn't look any different to me at all.  If she lost any weight, she should have worn some clothes that fit her and made her look slimmer, instead of hanging on her.  JMO but I don't like her.

That nonsense with Andrew and Amira???  Why didn't he have a right to stay and face her like the others did??  She is a drama queen anyway.  If she has another "love interest" then what's the big deal.  She should be happy and not afraid of Andrew.  He's in another country FHS, so what was the big deal.... The TLC should have done better with that and let Andrew stay.

I also don't like Brandon and Julia.  I liked her in the beginning but she is too much....

Mike and Natalie:  Forettaboutit..... They are done.  They don't even like each other

Jovi and Yara:  I don't know about them.  She is another one who talks too much.

That's all for now folks.....  More as I think about it.... BBL.

Esteemed Contributor

Rebecca makes me want to stick my finger down my throat and toss my cookies. 

Amira is a lousy actress. She reminded me of a Scarlett O'Hara type "having the vapors".

Honored Contributor

I like Jovi and Yara .  Yara is quite reasonable and Jovi will need some time to change from the wild life he was used to but he is trying and he will get there eventually.  I have to give Julia credit for putting up with Brandon's controlling family.  She has tried very hard to adapt to that farm lifestyle.  I know I would not have stayed and worked for free for them!!  Brandon is a mama's boy controlled by bother of his parents and he needs to grow up!!  Natalie is rather surprising at trying to be forgiving of Mike who is a real jerk!!!   While she is strange she makes many valid points.  Rebecca is just bizarre.  The only men she can probably get are young foreigners who she can control.  Stephanie is more like a mother figure in her relationships and just wants control!!!  As for Tarik and Hazel - while they have the right to live their lives the way they want, I don't care to see it!!

Honored Contributor

I think Jovi has gotten much better and is reallly working on his marriage and I like Yara too.

I've visited N.O. a couple of times and I don't blame her for feeling like she does about her living situation.