Honored Contributor

9 At 9:00 p.m. Starts on I.D. Tonight

Nine real life crime shows at 9Smiley Tongue.m. for 9bdays in a row. These real life crime shows are mostly old crimes that have been covered many times before such as tonight's starter show about Jeffrey Dahmer. I am interested in the one Tuesday about -forgot her name now - the actress in Clueless who died at age 32. Murder or not? I didn't follow the story much at the time which is why I want to see this show. I'll probably watch them all though in case there is any new info.
Honored Contributor

Re: 9 At 9:00 p.m. Starts on I.D. Tonight

Brittany Murphy is the actress I was trying to think of.
Honored Contributor

Brittany Murphy.   I have that one scheduled to record.   

I haven't scheduled any of the others yet.  I think I've seen everything with Dahmer so probably won't watch that one.

Honored Contributor

I remembered above your post 🙂.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   Brittany Murphy was not murdered, but her story is interesting.  It's tragic that she died so young.  She could have been saved, but she wasn't murdered.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack. That isn't how the show is being promo-ed with Diane Diamond saying "32 year old women don't just drop dead" and making the husband sound evil. I'd like to see the show though -as I say I don't know much about this case -so please no more spoilers or please put your remarks in a spoiler box.
Trusted Contributor

If I remember correctly didn’t Brittney Murphy’s husband die the same way? Therefore, it makes me believe he had nothing to do with her death. That was a curious story. 

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Pearlee   Brittany Murphy was not murdered, but her story is interesting.  It's tragic that she died so young.  She could have been saved, but she wasn't murdered.

I couldn't believe they included her in there.  It's for goulish guilty pleasure.  Yes, she not murdered.  But they had to put her in there.  

Honored Contributor

Well I'll ba back to this thread then after the show airs. 🤬👎
Honored Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

If I remember correctly didn’t Brittney Murphy’s husband die the same way? Therefore, it makes me believe he had nothing to do with her death. That was a curious story. 

Absolutely nothing to do with her death.  He died too.  Some kind of infection.  He developed a bad cold....and it got worse.  He wasn't the healthiest person to begin with.