Honored Contributor

9/30/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Curse you Big Brother! Why can't we ever have any fun? You come up with a triple eviction to spring on the houseguests, then you have Dr. Will give them a video talking about having to think "not one, not two, but three steps ahead," and now they all pretty much know a triple eviction is coming. Ugh! You're just no fun this year. Bad production! What a bad production! That was the big news yesterday. Dr. Will's video warning the idiots in the house that three of them would be leaving soon.

The video had some of them scrambling a bit to put on nice clothes and fix their hair and makeup in case a fast forward type eviction was occurring last night. Technically they're told to be camera-ready at all times, but by this point of the season, most of them are anything but camera-ready most of the time. 

Memphis doesn't think there will be a triple eviction on Thursday as there's not enough time for it and he's right, if Thursday's show was just a one hour show. However, it's a two-hour show, so there's more than enough time to give three houseguests the boot. Expect to see lots of houseguests packing their more vital possessions into their bags today and tomorrow, just in case.

Kevin continued his campaign efforts, but the only person who wants to keep him is Daniele and she largely wants to keep him because everyone else wants him gone. If everyone else wanted to keep Kevin she'd want him gone. She's that kind of a person. (Well, I guess she's a person. It's hard to tell sometimes.) 

David is, well, David. He's not really campaigning. By now he's probably forgotten he's nominated. David has his own unique style of campaigning in the little campaigning he's done. When Daniele asked why should she keep him? (In other words, what can you do for me?) David's response was he wanted to be there for the little table. And that helps Daniele how exactly? 

Barring a massive change, Kevin is biting the dust tomorrow night. He'll mope out to Julie wrapped in his precious blankie only to be quickly hustled off the stage as the next two evictees upstage him. 

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show, we'll see the oh so dramatic OTEV comp. We'll see Nicole struggle mightily to climb that massive ramp to return to OTEV with her answer. (She never made it to the top on her own. They had to pull her up to get her up top to show off her answer and then slide down and back into oblivion.) We'll see David heroically grab the $10,000 instead of trying for the POV to save himself. We'll see Kevin go out early (second, third?) Then we'll see Cody defeat people who didn't want the POV to take the POV. Then will come the oh so dramatic POV meeting where the POV won't be played and BB will tease us about the triple eviction tomorrow night. 

God willing, tomorrow we'll finally get the season of Big Brother started. With three people going out tomorrow and only David and Enzo left outside the Committee alliance, things should start heating up. Memphis wants David gone, but I think everyone else views David as the perfect goat to drag to the end. Enzo seems good with everyone. He's got a good social game in that he agrees with whoever he's talking to. He could be in a group and someone says, "I hate Enzo" without realizing he's there and he'd be apt to say, "Yo, I agree. The dude has got to go." Enzo just blends in and agrees with whatever's being said.

I think Christmas and Daniele are most at risk tomorrow night in the triple eviction, but the right HOH (David, Christmas, Tyler) could nominate Cody and Nicole. I'm not sure how the house will handle the triple. On double evictions, they often go for the easy targets. They'll talk a big game beforehand of taking a shot at the big dogs, but then meekly nominate the two least impressive players. We'll have to see how that plays out. Tomorrow's show has promise, but so far this season, every promise has been broken. They even spoiled the triple eviction. Ugh! Oh well, it is what it is.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 9/30/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

This season stinks.  The only thing that is going to make it better for me is if Cody gets nominated tonight and doesn't have enough time to save himself.

Valued Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

This season stinks.  The only thing that is going to make it better for me is if Cody gets nominated tonight and doesn't have enough time to save himself.

lol.... but it's only Wednesday.... I totally agree with your sentiment. 

I haven't really been following that closely, but the ones that are left are definitely boring. Maybe it'll get more exciting when they have to start eating their own.

Triple eviction will be fun for one night ~ but, wow, will it go downhill from there

Respected Contributor

@tennpal15 I've been working from home since March--every day blends into the next and somedays--I have no idea what day it is!! LOL!!