Super Contributor

Re: 9/24/2015 GARDENMAN: QVC's Favorite BB Commentator!!!

Gardenman is the best!

I never used to watch BB much until I started reading the BB thread here at the Q and it kinda intrigued me so I started paying attention, and the rest is history.

He has an amazing ability to explain things with clarity and humor that I thoroughly enjoy.  I wish I could remember half the details that he does with this game.  He's definitely made it easier to understand and to think outside the box on individual game play.

Thanks gardenman for a wonderful BB season.  Looking forward to the next.

Best wishes to you and your mom.  What an honorable thing you are doing in taking care of her.  You will never regret it.  Hang in there.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Gardenman is a man of many talents. He can satisfy many women at once.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for a fascinating fun BB season, G-Man! 

Cheers!

Woman Wink Cat Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

Oh! Gardenman!  I'm so glad you are getting the accolade's you well deserve.

Thanks for making it interesting and worth watching.  You did it!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Gardenman ... I came a little late to to the BB party.  I've been obessed with BB the past several years. I enjoyed everyone's comments and different views on each house guest.

Thanks for your outstanding and humorous updates! You are exceptional at reading all the house guests and their quirks.  I will make sure I stop back next year...when you're updating us on the next seasons characters ... Can't wait!  

Until then... I am sending positive thoughts to you and your mother. 

Respected Contributor

Could not agree more it was very helpful to keep score of who is coming and going I am glad Steve won would have liked to see Johnny Mac there too...

Again it was a pleasure having Gardenman dilligents and friendly BB thread. 

Honored Contributor

@brewhaha wrote:

Hahahahahahahaa.  Touche!

Gardenman, love your BB posts every year and for people who lurked like I did for several years, it's way more fun if you join in.  Don't be shy!  

Gardenman, when are your books coming out?

Contributor

I have enjoyed reading your updates every day and miss them already. Thank you, Gardenman. We would have missed all the behind the scenes antics and plotting plus your analyses of the players. Good luck with your Mom. I look forward to more craziness next season. 😊
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@brewhaha wrote:

Hahahahahahahaa.  Touche!

Gardenman, love your BB posts every year and for people who lurked like I did for several years, it's way more fun if you join in.  Don't be shy!  

Gardenman, when are your books coming out?

I've got two titles in the final (I hope) proofing stage. God willing I won't find more things to change when I get the next proof copies that I'll be ordering next week. The two that are about ready are "The Campaign" which was a semifinalist (top 50 of 5,000 general fiction entries) in the 2012 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award contest, and "To Rise or Fall." If I'm happy with those proofs then they can be available in paperback or e-book form around the first of November. 

I've got another four novels that are "finished" but haven't got a cover, and haven't been proofed yet. Ideally I'd like to have them all available at the same time, but due to family issues I'll likely put the first two up and then add the rest later.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I don't watch BB but am wondering - can you watch it online 24 x 7?  Last I knew it was a TV show that aired once a week.