Honored Contributor

9/20/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday saw the picking of the POV players where Tyler's name was drawn from the hat but both Da'Vonne and Kevin apparently got Houseguest Choice options. They chose Daniele and Nicole to represent them, ignoring David who they've now blacklisted as being unworthy of their affection and trust despite David doing nothing wrong. (David is going to need some serious therapy after this season of BB.)

The POV comp was a maze comp and not surprisingly the two with the most experience in maze comps (Tyler who had competed in a maze comp in his season and Daniele who's had generations of the rats she's descended from tested in mazes) came in first and second. Tyler edged out Daniele for the win. Memphis was not happy about this as he'd been planning to either win it himself or have Kevin or Da'Vonne win it so the POV would be played. Everyone else had been given commands to throw the comp. Tyler, Daniele, and Nicole apparently all tried to win despite the wishes of Memphis.

Memphis, who claims he nearly died in the comp (how?) met with Tyler after the comp and was told that Tyler wasn't planning to use the POV so Memphis could backdoor David. Tyler and David have an on again off again alliance and David has no one else right now so it should be on again. Memphis was not happy with this level of disobedience.

So, with Tyler not bowing to the wishes of his holiness Memphis, at least not yet anyway, attention shifted to which of the two scoundrels still on the block should go. The early consensus is Da'Vonne. Cody, Tyler, and Enzo are concerned about how close she is to the other women in the house. (She's not really other than in her own mind. They just view her as a number.) So, as of now, it looks like Da'Vonne will be a goner.

Da'Vonne and Kevin in a private chat discussed the state of alliances in the house and Kevin soon realized how out of touch he was as Da'Vonne was in five or six alliances while he was in none. Truth be told Da'Vonne wasn't really in any alliances that were real, just made up ones to keep the sheep compliant while they were picked off one by one by the real alliance. They let her think she was in the alliances, but the alliances were all fake so she could think whatever she wants.

Da'Vonne and Kevin are planning to tell Tyler the truth about the votes last week and the plot against him to convince him to use the POV to save one of them, but Tyler knows what they'd been told and was in on it so it won't have any impact on his decision not to use the POV. They want David put up and voted out since they think David betrayed them but it was Daniele and Nicole who betrayed them. Da'Vonne and Kevin being Da'Vonne and Kevin say they'll only vote for Nicole or Daniele for the win being completely unaware how stupid that makes them look to everyone who knows those two have been lying to them for most of the game. But hey, the next time Da'Vonnne and Kevin know what's truly going on will be the first time Da'Vonne and Kevin know what's truly going on. They've been pretty lost most of the season.

So, nothing much will happen today. Da'Vonne and Kevin will attempt to convince Tyler to use the POV on one of them so David can be put up as the replacement and voted out. Tyler will nod, thank them for the info and then do what he wants since he already knows it all anyway. Da'Vonne and Kevin will thank God there are good people in the game like Nicole and Daniele and vow to swing the jury to vote for them. Nicole and Daniele will laugh behind their backs at how stupid and gullible they are. Nicole will be preparing for her next acting role on Thursday as she tearily votes out her dear friend Da'Vonne. Cody will continue coasting to the final two spot, where he will no doubt pick the wrong person to go to the finale with and end up in second place yet again.

I believe we're about five weeks from the end now (assuming it ends on the 25th, but it may not.) Things should start heating up soon. There are only two more minorities left to evict after this week in David and Kevin (assuming Da'Vonne goes this week.) If one of them goes the next week and then the final one after that, in three or four weeks we should finally see the real game start. This is going to be one of those seasons like Paul's where the whole season stunk but then was saved at the very end when the "wrong" person wins the game. I'm now officially rooting for David to win. The odds are stacked against him, but it would be hilarious to see him walk out the winner.

A David, Tyler, Christmas trio could knock out a few of the other top contenders and Tyler or Christmas would be viewed as a bigger threat than David, so David could slide through towards the end if things broke just right. A Cody and David final two with David getting the edge in votes would be kind of fitting for this season.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 9/20/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Any idea who the next door neighbor is? Usually a neighbor can be a pesky person which I think maybe Josh, Paul some say Zingbot. Also when does the neighbor move in? I agree the game will pick up and with DE coming too we may see hgs playing comps instead of throwing them.  

Respected Contributor

Is there a show tonight? My TV guide just says to be announced.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Is there a show tonight? My TV guide just says to be announced.

Yeah, there's a show tonight. I forgot to mention it earlier.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

BB will be starting about 45-50 minutes late on the East coast due to the KC/LA Chargers game running late. On the show we'll see the end of the HOH comp, lots of chatter on who to nominate, maybe Da'Vonne and Kevin trying to figure out who voted Ian out. It was Nicole, but she and Daniele lied about it and point the finger of blame at David. By the way, Christmas and Tyler may blow up that lie in their goodbye messages. They know it was Nicole and that Nicole and Daniele are lying to Da'Vonne and Kevin. Tyler's playing a bold jury management game by exposing his alliance to evicted houseguests and owning the evictions. He knows lots of stuff the jury may want to know, and that could influence the jury, so he's spilling what he knows in the goodbye messages.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

My schedule says BB will be delayed until 8:30 p.m. start.  I'm sure 60 Minutes has some shocking political breaking news we couldn't possibly live without.

The nice thing about David being the winner would be the quizzical look on David's face wondering how he won Big Brother too ... totally clueless.  I hope after this season I never have to see Nicole and her Whitney tear ducts again ...  enough.  L A T E R !! 

Honored Contributor

Tonight's show lets you see why I'm now pulling for David. He's not good at playing the game, but he and Tyler are kind of the last decent people left.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I loved how offended Cody was when he was chosen as a Have Not and had to forgo taco night!🌮😂 

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Tonight's show lets you see why I'm now pulling for David. He's not good at playing the game, but he and Tyler are kind of the last decent people left.

@gardenman 

In both seasons that Tyler has played I have felt that sentiment and it is probably one of the reasons he won America's favorite player. He is certainly my favorite. Thanks again @gardenman , I have read your commentary on BB for quite awhile now and look forward to checking in with you on each new season since I have stumbled upon your recaps and insights. 

Valued Contributor

Totally agee about David and Taylor being the only decemt players - I would add Kevin to that list.  .  The cackliing between Danielle  and Nicole - ugh.

Also, liking Christmas less and less.  I'm starting to view her as an entitled bully.  FIrst, she has the audacity to ask Davonne to not put her up if Davonne gets HOH - not ask "promise" her.  This little request comes immediately after Christmas has put up both Davonne and Bailey - what nerve.  Tonight, she starts sniping at Davonne for placing her on the "have not" list.  What is so special about Miss Christmas that she can't be nominated to be a have not.  She wouldn't let it go kept harping about it with an unbecoming nasty undertone.  I also recall her arrogant behavior when arguing with Davonne - guess Christmas is never wrong.