Honored Contributor

9/14/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

And welcome to the chaos of BB 22. Yesterday saw another long, long live feed blackout as yet another wall yeller tried to wake up the house as to what's been going on inside the house. BB seems to be taking steps to try and prevent more interference for at one point yesterday Ian commented on the armed guard on the wall.

The house is consumed with the question of "What will Da'Vonne do?" They desperately don't want her using the POV and have come up with all kinds of plans to stop her ranging from Daniele begging her not to use it, even commanding her not to use it, to everyone standing up in the middle of the POV meeting and swearing on a stack of bibles that they'll vote out Tyler, even though they aren't planning to vote out Tyler.

Kevin is the clear target this week and if Kevin comes down (and Da'Vonne will almost certainly use the POV to save him) then Ian becomes the target much to Nicoles' dismay. "It's so unfaaaaaiiiirrrr! He's my like my little brooottthhheerrrr!"

The good news is we should find out early what's happening. The POV meeting is typically around one-ish BB time (4:00 PM ET) but the house has been warned it'll be earlier today. We have a Tuesday show this week and BB will want extra time to edit everything. The houseguests may be a tad sleepy at the meeting as they've just recently broken up the last of their top-secret "What the heck are we doing?" meetings, but the meeting should take place fairly early today.

So, what will happen? Da'Vonne should use the POV to save Kevin. She may not because, well, she's Da'Vonne. "They told me Kevin would be safe! They lied?" Well, duh! I mean it's not like there have been at least four wall yellers, one banner plane and God only knows what and all else telling you about the big alliance in the house. How could you know? Once the POV has or hasn't been played then things will take one of two turns. If the POV isn't played, 'Operation Evict Kevin' will be in full force and he'll go bye-bye come Thursday and be the first of many bitter jurors.

If the POV is played and Kevin is spared but Ian goes up, Nicole will attempt to swing the votes to evict Tyler instead of Ian. Yeah. That's not likely to succeed as Ian has largely isolated himself the whole game while Tyler has lots of friends in the house. Votes to keep Tyler would include Christmas, Cody, Enzo, Memphis, David, and likely Daniele as a tiebreaker if needed at this point. Da'Vonne and Kevin might even vote to keep Tyler. Kevin's suggested recruiting Tyler to their side, so they could vote to keep Tyler. Votes to keep Ian would include Nicole and uh, hmm... Yeah, not great for Ian. 

So, we are in limbo as the world waits with bated breath to hear if Da'Vonne will use the POV to save one of her only allies in the game. Granted, he's kind of useless as an ally, but still, he's something of an ally. Sure, he's been wrong about just about everything in the game and has led to the eviction of multiple houseguests by feeding them wrong information on the house, but I guess he's better than nothing. Which is largely where Da'Vonne would be with him gone. Not that his staying will really help her a lot as Kevin, Da'Vonne and Ian are the next three targets no matter what, but keeping him might buy her an extra week or two.

I'll post back later when I know what happened. Expect Da'Vonne to play the POV and save Kevin. Ian will go up and Nicole will enter 'Extra-whiny' mode as she tries to prevent her final two partner from getting evicted. (It's not that different from her typical whiny mode, just a bit longer and louder with a few more tears thrown in.) 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Re: 9/14/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

thanks Gardenman.  Always look forward to your updates!  I stopped watching as I feel this season is geared toward Da'Vonne winning.  As someone else said previously, your updates are better than the show!!  So thank you!!

Honored Contributor

Nicole is whining to Da'Vonne about how frustrating it is that poor Ian will be so stressed if he's put on the block. And how she knows Daniele doesn't want it used as she'll have to put someone else on the block. She's insisting Kevin's safe and Tyler's gone no matter what. She worries that if Ian is put up the house will vote him out over Tyler since Ian beat Dan and they'll keep Tyler who's more dangerous. (They're keeping Tyler no matter what.)

No POV meeting so far. Lots of chatter, but no meeting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The POV meeting is now underway. Da'Vonne and Nicole were still chatting and Da'Vonne said she didn't know if she would use it or not as critter cam came on. Generally, at this stage of the season POV meetings are quick. Everyone knows what to do and they're done in a half hour or so. The POV holder has to stand in front of the memory wall as they decide what to do, then assemble the house for the meeting. Everyone takes their seats, the two on the block make their pleas, the POV holder then announces their decision, and either it ends if the POV isn't played, or the HOH throws another sacrificial lamb in a chair.

Da'Vonne would be kind of stupid not to use it, but this is Da'Vonne and BB22 where pretty much no one does anything smart. We should have an answer soon.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And Ian is on the block! Pack your bags Ian. You're gone. Nicole is in crying and whining mode and already working Christmas for her vote. I don't see it happening. I'm pretty sure Ian is a goner, and Tyler is safe. Expect things to waver a bit as the week goes on, but Memphis, Christmas, and Cody are rock solid votes to keep Tyler with David, Kevin and Da'Vonne possibly going his way also.  Enzo will likely do whatever Cody says.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I hate to see Ian on the block. Having said that he is not happy in the house and has wanted to leave.  Seems like the only reason he didn't was because of the financial situation it would put him in.  He's been on the top of my list to win but it's not going to happen.  One of those other fools will.

Valued Contributor

What a disappointment this season is.   I really have to say that the way Memphis talks about David is disgraceful.  Who does this dude think he is anyway?  This is a game.  I'm surprised the DR hasn't said anything to him. Can you imagine being in this guy's family?  Yuck!!   

The only one left to root for is Tyler as far as I'm concerned.  I guess Ian is a goner.

Trusted Contributor

I seem to always pull for the meek and mild ones (like Ian, David, Nicole A. (the one who left) and I do not want a winner to win again, so that leaves me with slim pickings!!  Just so Nicole F., Dani, Memphis and Christmas do not win, I will be OK! 

Honored Contributor

Da'Vonne, David, and Kevin are now planning to vote to keep Tyler since he's a lone wolf while Ian is in a bunch of big alliances. Hmm...Are there two separate series of BB being played this year? Because those three have no clue what's really going on. Da'Vonne's telling Tyler that she used the veto to save him as Kevin definitely had the votes to stay while she doesn't think Ian does. Well, that's half right as Ian doesn't have the votes to stay, but neither did Kevin. Suffice to say unless they win HOH this week, Da'Vonne, Kevin, or David will be leaving next week. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Memphis is getting on my nerves this week ...  he really is an arrogant SOB ...  I LOVE all the chatter DaVonne has caused with her POV and I LOVE that she really kept it secret.  But who is going to go after Cody, Nicole or Memphis ...  ANYONE have some guts to play the REAL game ??  They can scream over the wall all they want but if it doesn't result in some action it's a waste of time.  I'm starting to think all these people are more interested in how many followers they will have AFTER being on TV and who they remain friends with than on actually winning ... ugh !!