Honored Contributor

9-1-1 is back tonight (now).

Trusted Contributor

I'm going to watch it later with the DVR capturing it right now. I'm real excited to see many of my favorites starting up again this week. 9-1-1 is fun watching, IMO.

Sort of compensation for it getting dark so much earlier now. I like my TV favorites and welcome them back. 

Honored Contributor

Guess I'm going to have to decided whether to record 9-1-1 or CSI Vegas.  

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Oh no! That is a difficult decision. Fortunately my cable company allows us to watch shows "on demand" from the previous day (or longer). I want to see both shows as well.

Respected Contributor

I was flipping back and forth between DWTS and 9-1-1...I don't listen to all the fodder in between on DWTS. Just watch the dance then the scores.

9-1-1 well I'm not going to spoil it but whoa...

Respected Contributor

I actually like 9-1-1 Lone Star better. There's just something about Rob Lowe, whom I wasn't fond of when he was younger. But I will be watching 9-1-1 when it airs in CA.

Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

Oh no! That is a difficult decision. Fortunately my cable company allows us to watch shows "on demand" from the previous day (or longer). I want to see both shows as well.

@RealtyGal2 I could probably do that, but would prefer to have it on my DVR.  Also, I think most of the main channels allow you to stream any episode after the next day.  I hate streaming though.

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

I was flipping back and forth between DWTS and 9-1-1...I don't listen to all the fodder in between on DWTS. Just watch the dance then the scores.

9-1-1 well I'm not going to spoil it but whoa...

@bmorechick It was really good, wasn't it?? Next weeks looks like more of the same.

Trusted Contributor

I only got to catch the second half.  I was watching Tthe Neighborhood.  There was a lot of action in last night's episode of 9-1-1.  Honestly, it made me think about all of these electronic devices and what could happen.

Trusted Contributor

I think I had too many things set to DVR so 911 was bumped! I need to re-evaluate my schedules shows so I don't miss it since this was 1 of my favorite shows the last few years. I'll catch this premiere show hopefully on demand when it's available. It's such a great cast and Angela Bassett is 1 of my all time favorites!!