Esteemed Contributor

I watched the episode last week but skipped it this week.  Is it worth the watch?

Honored Contributor

Last nights episode was very good!

Honored Contributor

Angela Bassett is such a tremendous actress. 

Pairing her with Peter Krause-not a good fit, imo.  I didn't like him in Parenthood, either.

I do enjoy the other characters and hoping Jennifer Love Hewitt returns so that the topic of post-natal depression can be tackled.

Overall a good series.  It covers many life issues realistically, too.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Pairing her with Peter Krause-not a good fit, imo.  I didn't like him in Parenthood, either.

I do enjoy the other characters and hoping Jennifer Love Hewitt returns so that the topic of post-natal depression can be tackled.

I never watched Parenthood, but I've been a fan of Krause since Six Feet Under.  He was amazing in that show!    I'm also awed by Angela Bassett.  In the Tina Turner movie she was just brilliant.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Cakers3 I hope Jennifer Love Hewitt will be back as well, but she just had a baby in real life, so probably on maternity leave. I really like Peter Krause-never saw Parenthood, but saw him in other things. He has that deadpan kind of humor. Angela Bassett is an amazing actress, very underated as well. Enjoying the show this season!