Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I was able to watch the episode last night. I agree with another poster about this being one of my favorite shows to watch. I expect nothing less from Angela Bassett. She is just an excellent actress.

Does anyone else find it strange that the ex-husband is always at the house?? I am all for having a great relationship and co-parenting for the kids sake, but that storyline stretches into fantasy as far as I am concerned.

When you have children with someone, you are connected with them for life. It's great if all parties can be civil and cordial to one another. It's better than parents who hate each other and do the hand off of the children with a third party. Also if you have moved on from the relationship and are happy, there's no reason why you can't get along.

Honored Contributor

Didn't the ex-husband have a love interest at one time? What happened to him? I haven't seen or heard anything about him on recent shows. Did they break up?

Honored Contributor

Re: 9-1-1 Athena Begins

[ Edited ]

I don't find it odd about the ex-husband.   

I could tell you stories about my blended family!!

When children are involved, ex's float in, out & around.

No reason not to.

I really appreciate the writers showing a healthy relationship, lacking drama.

@icezeus wrote:

I was able to watch the episode last night. I agree with another poster about this being one of my favorite shows to watch. I expect nothing less from Angela Bassett. She is just an excellent actress.

Does anyone else find it strange that the ex-husband is always at the house?? I am all for having a great relationship and co-parenting for the kids sake, but that storyline stretches into fantasy as far as I am concerned.