Honored Contributor

Re: 9/08/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

We need a wildcard to win HOH to really set off some fireworks. Get Cody and Daniele on the block together and things could get interesting. Daniele is starting to set the "Those boys will pick us off" narrative, so both her and Cody on the block together could be fun. Let them each start a scorched earth campaign against the other and things could get pretty fun. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Somehow I doubt that any of these "Allstars" can rub two brain cells together to think of the plan of putting Cody and Danielle up on the block together!  It would be funny if they could though!

Esteemed Contributor

That would be interesting. They seem to think there's a double eviction this week. 

I'm glad they started a game in the LR. Every time Day and Bay brought up the argument (which was approximately once per minute) we got stars. I've never seen two more perpetual victims.

There was a pretty funny moment where Bay had Memphis cornered in a room (you can imagine how thrilled he was with that) and she was going on and on about how he could vote her out but she has a fabulous life "umm hmmm" and she would be going home to live in the lap of luxury with her amazing boo. I kept thinking "Memphis, blink twice if you need help. We'll send back-up!" Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't think there will be a double eviction until after the powers are done. We've got two more weeks of powers, and a double eviction with powers would be very complicated. A double eviction show is very fast-paced. Finding time for those with powers to anonymously play their powers would be tricky. The October first show is a two hour show, so that could be a triple or quadruple eviction. Two hours is a long show by BB standards.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

That makes sense. They seem to be convinced there's a double so they'll be in for a surprise. 

Tyler said last night he hoped they have a quadruple eviction to get this season going. That was the first time I'd heard the term. It's a funny coincidence. 

Valued Contributor

Read somewhere that Bay's husband bought her a new 2020 Tesla because he thought she was coming home.  Apparently he got awful mad when it all fell through.  This girl is one spoiled lady.  I guess she's used to getting her way and expects everyone to treat her like the Queen she is.  I thought maybe she learned her lesson from the last time she played but it doesn't look like it.  As far as I'm concerned Thursday can't come soon enough.

Oh, and by the way,  wake up houseguests and pay attention to Memphis.  He will walk away with this game after everyone is done fighting.  He 's playing the same exact game that Dan did.