Honored Contributor

9/07/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Happy Labor Day everyone!!! So much for yesterday being a quiet day. Things started out calmly enough with the big news being Nicole broke her Sloppies cereal box costume and BB had to send it out for repairs. I'm guessing even in LA there aren't a lot of giant cereal box repair shops open on a Sunday, but they got it back later in the day. The house was very happy to get a cornhole game and a grill for today's big Labor Day Party. Memphis has been begging for a grill most of the season so he's very happy.

Both Bayleigh and Da'Vonne thought they didn't have the votes needed to stay. Nicole assured Da'Vonne she'd work with her to help her get the votes she needed. Bayleigh and Da'Vonne compared notes a bit later and Bayleigh concluded she was likely going home this week. But wait! There's more!

Tyler then met up with Da'Vonne and Bayleigh in the Have Not room and confessed to Bayleigh that he'd told the house she was a bad game player and that he felt responsible for them being on the block and he felt awful about it. He said they deserve better. He told them he wanted both of them to stay and that he was going to go to Christmas and tell her to use the POV on one of them and to put him up in their place. He'd then tell the house to vote him out as he wanted to leave to go home to Angela. (Smart man. Given a choice between being with Angela and staying in that asylum, most people would opt to be with Angela.) By getting renominated and voted out he'd still keep his $40,000, avoid the jury house, and could go back home.

Around this time our third wall yeller of the season arrived and started to shout over the wall only to have Cody shout back loudly to try and block what the yeller was saying. Gee, I wonder why Cody of all people didn't want the house to hear what the yeller was saying? Yeah. The two previous yellers and the previous banner plane had all dumped on Cody and he kind of knew what to expect. Not that any of it has mattered as the sheep, er houseguests, are all still blindly following their beloved Cody.

This latest wall yeller briefly derailed Tyler's trip to the HOH room to tell Christmas of his brilliant plan to leave the house and go be with Angela. It also bought time for the DR to summon their psych team to try and talk Tyler out of doing it. A long DR session ensued with Tyler. We don't know what was said but safe to assume it was something like, "Please, please, please, don't do this to us! We've lost Keesha, Nicole A, Janelle, and Kaysar already! You're one of the last fan favorites left! We need you! Please don't make us continue with nothing but villains!" For some reason, the idea of lying on a beach with Angela, along with the other goodies that come with being with Angela, seems better than staying in the BB madhouse. Go figure!

Tyler finally got his one on one time with Christmas and we don't know what happened as BB chose not to let us watch their conversation. We did get to see Daniele nervously fretting that Tyler was spending all that time in the HOH trying to convince Christmas to backdoor her, so that was nice. When Daniele tried to pop in to see what was going on Christmas sent her packing. Daniele then sent Nicole up to see if she could find out what was going on, but she got dismissed also.

Christmas then met with Da'Vonne a bit later and said that she wasn't sure if she'd put up Tyler or not. Christmas told Daniele and Nicole she doesn't want to say anything until after the nominations are locked in but they should try to keep Da'Vonne no matter what, and yes, yet another new alliance was formed. This one included Christmas, Da'Vonne, Nicole, and Daniele. This alliance is called the Blitzing Bombshells. God only knows how many alliances there are in the house now. I'm not sure numbers go that high. This new top-secret alliance was quickly ratted out to Cody by Daniele, so the pledge of undying loyalty lasted less than a few hours.

In a later meeting, Christmas pretty much implied to Da'Vonne that the Tyler backdoor was going to happen and Da'Vonne suggested bringing Bayleigh into their top-secret all-girls alliance, but Christmas waffled. Then Christmas and Tyler talked and it sounded like Tyler was staying, so who knows what the heck these idiots are doing.

We may, or may not, have the POV meeting today. Since it's Labor Day they may hold off on the POV meeting until tomorrow. Tyler may or may not be the replacement if the POV is used. Feed watchers may or may not riot and kill whoever controls the feeds and blocks us from the good stuff that we're paying for. The BB psych team should get paid overtime this year as they keep having to convince houseguests to stay in the house. The next time someone suggests an all-star season of Big Brother, they should immediately be sent off to an institution someplace and kept there until they stop thinking such ridiculous thoughts. "Remember BB22 and how that worked? And you still think All-Stars is a good idea?" 

I'll post back later if the POV meeting takes place with the results. Who knows what will happen today? Christmas may renominate herself and then use her blocker power to save herself the way this season has gone. Anything's possible.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 9/07/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman Thank you for the happy holiday wishes and the same back to you and all our BB fans! I hope everyone is having a nice relaxing Labor Day. I know I am...I have plans to do absolutely nothing and it feels great! 

I saw your comment last night about the unexpected twist that Tyler was considering leaving. I ended up watching more live feeds last night than I've watched in the past month. That's, of course, a slight exaggeration but it was a lot. The worst part is that we miss so much of what's actually happening in the house and what the conversations have been that it makes trying to follow it all extremely frustrating. Any time the camera person hears anything even slightly interesting being said they switch cameras. We heard nothing of the 1-2 hour convo Tyler had with Xmas. We heard nothing of what happened after with Da'Vonned that had her and Bayleigh doing a twerkfest. Actually my entire evening of trying to figure anything out can be boiled down to this paragraph from your original post ~

"In a later meeting, Christmas pretty much implied to Da'Vonne that the Tyler backdoor was going to happen and Da'Vonne suggested bringing Bayleigh into their top-secret all-girls alliance, but Christmas waffled. Then Christmas and Tyler talked and it sounded like Tyler was staying, so who knows what the heck these idiots are doing."

I don't know what will happen but I do have a couple thoughts. The first is that if Tyler is really wanting to leave the game prejury Xmas might be able to be talked into it. On the other hand it could be so detrimental to her own game I think she will try to keep it from happening. Secondly...n/m. I was going to bring up how the votes would fall is noms stay the same but no need to think about that until we see what happens.

I was wondering about the ceremony--will they have it or won't they-- and I see you're wondering that too G'man. Guess we just wait...

Honored Contributor

They're doing something now as we've got critter cam. Is it the POV meeting, or are they giving them their Labor Day party? It's a bit latw for the POV meeting but a bit early for a party. Tyler and Bayleigh were talking just before critter cam and going over Bayleigh's "please save me" speech which sounds more like a "Save Da'Vonne" speech. Daniele has promised to rally the votes to get rid of Tyler if he's up. Tyler warned Bayleigh that BB won't let him tell the house to vote him out, but he won't campaign hard to stay, just do enough to comply with the rules. We'll see what happens when critter cam goes away.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The feeds are back and it was the POV ceremony. My best guess is the POV wasn't played as Bayleigh is in tears and they're not happy tears. She just said, "My heart is broken." Da'Vonne said she thinks Christmas didn't want to get caught in the crossfire. Bayleigh said, "It's the worst case scenario."

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Bayleigh is transitioning from sad, depressed Bayleigh to angry vengeful Bayleigh, so things could get pretty interesting. Da'Vonne's having a chat with Christmas who's assuring Da'Vonne she's safe. I'm not sure Da'Vonne's buying what Christmas is selling. Da'Vonne is in nod, hmm hmm mode, and that's not a good mode with Da'Vonne.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I've had the feed camera above the fridge on watching Christmas in the kitchen and you can see Bayleigh sitting in the nominee chair the whole time and not moving. I was beginning to think they'd replaced her with a Bayleigh mannequin, then Tyler walked through and Bayleigh got up and hugged him before settling back down in the mannequin pose again. I'd recommend Christmas not go in for a hug given Bayleigh's mood.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I have so much to say about what's happened and I'm trying so hard not to. 

For now, I'll just say this...Thursday can't get here too soon. 

Honored Contributor

David had a fun chat with Tyler where he kept pressing Tyler to tell him if Tyler had a power. It was fun to watch since we know David does have a power. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@gardenman ...  Do you think David might use his power this week on Bayleigh or DaVonne ??  Last nights feeds were very disappointing ... all four on one room for hours ...  

Honored Contributor

Turns out to be nothing but a set up. For Tyler and Christmas to mislead Bay & Day into thinking they would be staying only to learn otherwise is cruel. A bate and switch. Shameful.