Esteemed Contributor

Re: 9/06/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman wrote:

I'm not sure it protects David if he uses it on someone else. That's odd. If he used it to save Bayleigh could David then be the replacement? It sounds that way.

Wouldn't it be too late to use it this week?

Also, David and Bay don't a long very well. He's probably happy to see her go. If I were David I'd save it to use on myself. Selfish, aren't I? Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

It's probably smartest to save it for yourself. At week three, if you're not nominated, you can then use it to make a deal with someone on the block and maybe buy an ally.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

It's probably smartest to save it for yourself. At week three, if you're not nominated, you can then use it to make a deal with someone on the block and maybe buy an ally.

Good point. Something tells me if Bay goes this week it might come in handy to use for himself but, if not, using it to make a deal makes a lot of sense.

Honored Contributor

The eviction order right now looks like Bayleigh, Kevin, then Tyler/Ian, so David might not need it in the next three weeks. He might be the pawn for a few weeks, but I don't think he'll be the target for a while. He might even outlast Memphis in the house. Now if the right person won HOH things could change, but if the steamrolling continues, David should be safe for a while.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

In an unexpected twist, Tyler is now saying he wants to go home and wants Christmas to use the POV on him and put him up as a replacement. We'll have to see what happens there. He says both Da'Vonne and Bayleigh want to be there more than he does. He hasn't talked to Christmas yet about this, so we'll see what she says.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!