Honored Contributor

9/06/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And a new day dawns in the old BB 22 house. It should be a quiet day today. Yesterday saw the POV comp get played and Christmas defaulted into it, much to her dismay. Christmas, Daniele, and Nicole had a meeting after the comp where Christmas was upset that things hadn't gone how she'd have preferred. She blamed herself after a while for not talking over the possibility of prizes being involved and planning things out in advance. Christmas had been hoping to throw the POV comp to Da'Vonne, but Da'Vonne was the first out. How these comps work is the first person out typically gets the best prize, in this case, the POV. If they'd all wanted to keep the POV for Da'Vonne it would have been an easy thing to work out in advance, but they didn't work it out in advance.

I'm not sure what happened but ultimately Da'Vonne ended up with $5,000, Bayleigh ended up with having to do 500 laps around a small course in the backyard on a tricycle. Daniele ended up with a slop pass. Nicole ended up in a unitard (actually a big box of Sloppies), and Christmas had the POV. 
Ian who was supposed to compete had been sick to his stomach the night before and had spent several hours in the DR prior to the comp starting with high blood pressure and anxiety and they wouldn't let him out to compete. (There's typically a trip included among the prizes and with Ian out they seem to have pulled the trip prize.)

Bayleigh completed her 500 laps with little trouble other than the tricycle breaking down repeatedly. About half her time was spent waiting for someone to fix the trike and half was spent pedaling She did the last thirty laps on just one pedal rather than stop for yet another repair.

Nicole's not fond of her costume this time. It's a boxy cereal box type costume with a blond wig and she says the whole thing is way too hot. (Temperature-wise, not in a hot sexy way.) 

There's some chatter about using the POV and putting Kevin up as a replacement and keeping the women in the game, but that's likely just chatter. Kevin is queued up to go next week in any case. Bayleigh seems content to leave and go back to her normal life. The girls want to keep Da'Vonne while some of the guys may prefer to keep Bayleigh. That could make the week a bit interesting as they debate who stays and who goes. If Kevin goes on the block as a replacement, he's likely gone. He's an easy, safe person to evict these days as he's all by himself.

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show, we'll find out who won the third and final power and what that power is. Speculation is Tyler won as he never revealed his power to anyone on last year's show and whoever won the third power hasn't told anyone. We know Christmas won one and Daniele won one, but we don't know who won the third power and what that power is. The first week they can use the power is pretty much gone already, so there are just two weeks left to unleash their powers on the house. Daniele's power to let an outgoing HOH compete in the next HOH comp is really a lame power as she'll be glad to tell anyone and everyone. Christmas' power to block a renomination at the POV meeting is a bit better. The third power likely has something to do with either the vote or the original nominations since one is about the HOH comp and one is about the POV meeting. The only two other events are the eviction and nomination ceremony. If nothing else, tonight's show should clear up the mystery of who has that third power and what it is.

The house should stay quiet today. Da'Vonne will campaign to stay. She started campaigning right after the nomination. Bayleigh seems more resigned to leaving. Kevin is possibly going up as a replacement, but I'm not sure about that. I'm leaning 80% no, 20% yes. It would just be a short reprieve for Kevin though as pretty much everyone already has him penned in as the nominee/evictee for next week. Some are expecting there to be a double eviction next week as the last pre-jury eviction is this week and the first jury house eviction is often a double eviction to get more bodies in the jury house. We'll see if they're right on Thursday's show. Julie typically announces a double eviction a week in advance.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: 9/06/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Thanks as always, @gardenman.  If Bay is the one who leaves this week, do you think she will pull a Kaysar and "go off" on the houseguests?  I sort of think she will have a couple of bitter things to say as she leaves!

It is a shame that someone who isn't playing the game much (David for one) gets to stay longer than a person (Da'Vonne or Bay) who IS playing the game!  Oh well.  

Have a good week, everyone!

Respected Contributor

Watching the live feeds late last night, Bay told Day that she is lucky she is going back to normal life. What?? Bay thinks she is staying. I know Day has told Bay that she (Bay) has many friends in the house, maybe that is why Bay thinks she is staying. Day probably keeping her calm til Thurs. 

Super Contributor

I don't know if this is true (read it on another board lol) but someone posted that Nicole won the $5000 and "gave" it to Da'Vonne. Speculation is that Nicole wanted all the camera time that comes with the unitard for her "brand" (social media presence).

I also read that Ian's anxiety problems started after Ian was talking to Bayleigh but called her Da'Vonne and Bayleigh instantly got heated and yelled at him saying she thought that was very disrespectful.

Of course all this is gossip so take it with a grain of salt! Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Happy2BHere wrote:

I don't know if this is true (read it on another board lol) but someone posted that Nicole won the $5000 and "gave" it to Da'Vonne. Speculation is that Nicole wanted all the camera time that comes with the unitard for her "brand" (social media presence).

I also read that Ian's anxiety problems started after Ian was talking to Bayleigh but called her Da'Vonne and Bayleigh instantly got heated and yelled at him saying she thought that was very disrespectful.

Of course all this is gossip so take it with a grain of salt! Woman Wink

Da'Vonne was the deciding vote that gave Nicole the win over Paul in BB 18, so giving Da'Vonne the $5,000 was part of Nicole paying back Da'Vonne. She only owes her another $495,000. And yeah, Ian mistakenly called Bay, Day and immediately apologized, but Bayleigh made it an issue.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Ha! David won the third power! It's the Disrupter power! Will he use it this week? What is the Disrupter power?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

David's Disruptor power lets him pull a nominee off the block and force the HOH to replace them. Interesting!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Ha! David won the third power! It's the Disrupter power! Will he use it this week? What is the Disrupter power?

That's interesting. Are they going to explain what it does? 

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

David's Disruptor power lets him pull a nominee off the block and force the HOH to replace them. Interesting!

lol, ignore my question. You posted the answer already. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure it protects David if he uses it on someone else. That's odd. If he used it to save Bayleigh could David then be the replacement? It sounds that way.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!