Honored Contributor

9/03/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

For the first time this season, we enter the great unknown. We know what will happen up until the HOH comp as Kaysar is a dead man, but after that, God only knows what will happen. There's lots of chatter on who will nominate who, but that changes depending on who is talking to who. Cody, Tyler, and Enzo named their final three alliance yesterday, but it's just one of about a gazillion alliances in the house all of which have intersecting pieces.

The "easy" nominations, and what this group of cowardly players will likely do, is to put up some combination of David, Ian, and Kevin. There's a lot of talk of targeting Daniele, Cody, and Nicole also though. Pretty much everyone knows and accepts that they're a solid threesome who must be broken up, but does anyone have the will to do so? We'll have to see. That threesome is looking to break up Da'Vonne and Bayleigh. Will they take that shot or still go after the outsiders and leave them in the house?

I'd love to see some combination of Cody, Nicole, and Danielle on the block with the third one waiting in the wings as a replacement, but the way this season has gone makes me suspect that won't happen.

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show, we'll see the aftermath of the POV comp. Unless I've missed it there's been essentially no talk of voting out Christmas, so the normal "Who will get evicted" chatter will likely be replaced with video of Kaysar telling anyone who'll listen about the big alliance in the house. Then Kaysar will leave, likely by a unanimous vote, and the new HOH will be crowned. It was a pretty fast setup for the HOH comp this week so it's likely to be a Q&A or other easy to set up comp. We'll likely find out what the new Safety Suite room will be tonight if it is a fast comp as they'll need some material for Sunday's show.

This has been a very predictable steamroller type season so far, but God willing, that could all change tonight. Whoever wins HOH might do something to upset the status quo. We'll have to see if the game truly starts tonight or if we have to wait yet another week for things to get interesting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 9/03/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

It looks like it's time to pay our last respects to the man Kaysar is and the players he wishes he could be. I was hoping the 3rd time was the charm that would at least get him onto the jury. Once in a while I would catch him having an interesting conversation with someone and I'll miss that. I felt bad for him while watching the pov comp last night when he yelled something like "I'm doing this for America! I'm doing this for BB Nation!" Sadly, he was the first to fall but he did it with great spirit. Unfortunately, it was not meant to be.

I also felt bad watching the pov ceremony when Enzo said he had to name a replacement that would guarantee the target went home. I felt so uncomfortable for Kaysar. It's one thing to strategize behind closed doors but to be so blunt to his face on the episode seemed almost cruel. Not only was Enzo a weak hoh but he could have done a much better job with that speech. This is why I'm not a fan of the old school way of play. I don't like it when there are sides that openly ignore, insult, and act hateful to each other. I'm much more a fan of new school where everyone plays nice to each other's face and does the backstabbing in secret the way God intended it to be. Smiley Very Happy

Tonight's show should be fun. The hgs have speculated it will be a knock out comp. Are they right? If so we should have a new hoh by the end of the episode. Who will it be and who will they target? So many questions. Looking forward to tonight. 

Honored Contributor

The big interwoven alliance is coming unraveled. Things are going to get much more interesting with a new HOH. Nicole now knows Ian is targeting her. Daniele and Cody have heard their names mentioned as nominees. The stress level in the house has gone up a hundred-fold. One thing's for sure, everyone will be playing to win HOH tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I really hate to see Kaysar leave.  Praying the HOH goes well and the list is long of who I would like to see on the block - mostly Nicole and Daniele.

Honored Contributor

I'll post live updates during the commercial breaks tonight, but the first 45 minutes shouldn't offer any surprises.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It's showtime! Julie's wearing black leather pants and a sheerish patterned top. Now we get the recap of everything that's happened. A new room will be revealed tonight! Julie starts out asking if the big alliance will turn on itself. (No real suspense on who's leaving.) We get Kaysar asking Memphis if he's going to let them run the house. Memphis thinks he created the alliance. (Uh, no.) Now we see Enzo ranting about Daniele. Cody says keeping track of all of his alliances is exhausting and confusing. Cody tells Enzo about one of his thirty thousand other alliances. Now we get Tyler talking about Daniele with accompanying clips of Daniele talking. Now Tyler and Bayleigh compare notes. Tyler and Da'Vonne now chat and Tyler tells Da'Vonne that Daniele wants her out. Cody tries to defend Daniele and says his alliance created chaos and could run the house.

Time for the first break. The new room is called the BB Basement.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We're back! Now we see Ian in high speed rocking mode as he tells Kevin the stuff Kaysar's told him. Ian knows Cody and Nicole are the core pair. Kevin's been stressed that he was on the outside and Ian's figured it out for him. Now Ian talks with Bayleigh. Ian thinks Cody is running things while Bayleigh thinks Daniele is. Bayleigh says her mind is blown. Now back to Ian and Kevin as Ian suggests Kaysar sets the house on fire as he leaves. CBS isn't even trying to pretend the vote is up in the air. Kaysar says people want him to set the house on fire and it sounds like fun.

Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I have a comment followed by a wish.

The players that are beginning to wake up don't have to wait until next week or whenever.  It they really were ready to shake things up then they should vote Christmas out not Kaysar.

My wish is that next season they make a change to the POV.  The POV holder gets to not only save someone on the block but to name the replacement.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Time for the final statements. Christmas says she loves her family and houseguests. Christmas oes an odd poem. Kaysar's up. He loves everyone. They all suck at gameplay. Cody and Nicole have been running the house. He spells out three of the gazillion alliances. 

Time for the votes. 

Cody votes to evict Kaysar.

Memphis votes to evict Kaysar.

Daniele votes to evict Kaysar. (Gets nasty.)

Ian votes to evict Kaysar.

Kevin votes to evict Kaysar.

Da'Vonne votes to evict Kaysar.

David votes to evict Kaysar.

Bayleigh votes to evict Kaysar.

Nicole votes to evict Kaysar.

Tyler votes to evict Kaysar.

It's unanimous.

Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

I have a comment followed by a wish.

The players that are beginning to wake up don't have to wait until next week or whenever.  It they really were ready to shake things up then they should vote Christmas out not Kaysar.

My wish is that next season they make a change to the POV.  The POV holder gets to not only save someone on the block but to name the replacement.

That would require someone to be brave and this is a cast of sheep.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!