Honored Contributor

Re: 80's Star of TV's Airwolf, Jan-Michael Vincent Dies

@Judaline wrote:

I remember them saying his was on a death wish.Seems like he saw Hollywood for all it's fakeness and false values and he was better than that. He just couldn't deal. Then he seemed to have changed his mind and accepted his fate and went on living.   He wa sooooo good looking and a real rebel-what girl wouldn't have gone ga-ga over him? 

@Judaline . Oh please. He couldn’t deal? With what? All the money, girls, adulation? Accepted his fate? Where do you find these things? Did he have some kind of diary or something. I don’t believe this for one second. You don’t like your chosen job? Then move on.

Honored Contributor

May those who loved him find peace.

Knowing he was an abuser of women; can't say I'm sorry he died. There is no doubt the man had issues; it doesn't excuse him for his actions.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I remember them saying his was on a death wish.Seems like he saw Hollywood for all it's fakeness and false values and he was better than that. He just couldn't deal. Then he seemed to have changed his mind and accepted his fate and went on living.   He wa sooooo good looking and a real rebel-what girl wouldn't have gone ga-ga over him? 

@Judaline . Oh please. He couldn’t deal? With what? All the money, girls, adulation? Accepted his fate? Where do you find these things? Did he have some kind of diary or something. I don’t believe this for one second. You don’t like your chosen job? Then move on.

There are people who don't want the things you just mentioned. They feel there is more to life. That it's all just based on looks and youth. This is JMO and I guess I hit a nerve? Hey, I liked the guy. Maybe you just want him to be what you saw on the screen. I just think there was more to him.

Valued Contributor

I am very surprised that not one news station here ( Phoenix AZ) mentioned his death.

It's been all about Perry's.

JMV was very much a cutie.

His recent photos don't even look like the same guy.

Contributor

My mother always believed things happened in threes. We have 3 with Tv actors. Jan -Michael Vincent, Clark Gable III and Luke Perry.

Respected Contributor

Air wolf - yep, every week...

-Texas Hill Country-