Esteemed Contributor

Saw the movie & enjoyed it as I love TB, Edelman, Gronk & Amendola.  I never go to the movies but drawn to the story as it could be me!   I took it for what it was, fun.  

Respected Contributor

I've always loved Tommy, however, I don't go see any movies, and I don't think I miss much either. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I went to see this movie since I've always liked Sally Field - not so much Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin, though. It was not very good. More on the stupid side.I

It is produced by Tom Brady and I found it a little bit odd that he chose to announce his retirement right before this movie came out. 

His retirement video was made days before it was released. I would say that the timing was perfectly planned.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Respected Contributor

It was on Paramount + last night and I watched it.

I thought it was too silly and the women made me feel old. They acted old and the dancing was not good. I can dance way better than that and not act like I could fall over with every move. They pretended to act like young old ladies but didn't pull it off at all.

So glad it was free!

Honored Contributor

I watched this yesterday, it is included in Amazon Prime. Full disclosure I'm a Jets fan so I don't like Tom Brady. I thought I wouldn't like this, but I did. It isn't so much about Tom, as it is about the four friends ( this is based on a true story).