Honored Contributor

I do not go to the theater but I am a football fanatic.  So if it is ever on regular t.v. I will catch it.   For the ladies not the Brady.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

The movie will be in theaters only.  I don't go to theaters but am a big Brady fan tho I live in Giant territory.  Gronk is in it as well.  Brady either produced or directed it.  I saw an article about the film and Jane Fonda stated "she got weak in the knees" upon meeting and working with Brady; she stated he was humble, had a great work ethic and quite a good actor.   

I met Tom back in 2000 before he was The Goat & our paths have crossed periodically as he had an apartment in NYC near my former company & we have attended special events at the same time.  I found him to be quite humble, relaxed & soft spoken.  I'd see him a lot during the summer with all three of his kids at the park where he was a regular guy enjoying time with his children.  

Honored Contributor
I want to see it- for those actresses and for the nostalgia of seeing Tom in a Patriots uniform again.
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Reminds me of the one a few years ago with Fonda, Keaton, Steenburgen and Bergen called Book Club. 

Honored Contributor

i am looking forward to seeing it. love all of the women and the trailers have had me laughing. i wont see it in the theaters though, i will wait until it hits cable or one of the other sites.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I will wait to see it on free Pluto! 

It reminds me of the Diane Keaton movie Poms. I am not her biggest fan but the cheerleading was great!

I would never pay to see Brady. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle    The Book Club 2: The Next Chapter comes out on Mother's Day this year. The women take their book club to Italy. 

I didn't see the original but this new one looks good. My husband refuses to go to a chick flick so I'll go with friends from the neighborhood. 

I go to movie theatres when a movie comes out that I want to see. 

We go to the $5.00 Tuesday Matinees at the AMC and Regal. I enjoy the experience of sitting in one of the comfy recliners with the movie popcorn and watching a movie on the big screen. At least to me it is just not the same at home.  

Honored Contributor

It looks like such a cute movie!!! I will catch it on cable...I like all of the actresses a lot though!

Honored Contributor

Just watched this segment on CBS Sunday Morning. Tom is busy with the playoffs now, but he will see this and he has to meet those women in person. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/80-for-brady-and-its-real-life-inspirations/

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor
TB already met the ladies & produced the movie. Jane Fonda stated in an interview that she “got weak in the knees” when he came to her trailer to introduce himself. She said he was “humble & sweet”. Tom said it was an honor to work with them.