Valued Contributor

Re: 8/30/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@SusieQ_2 ...  I'm sorry for assuming you liked her.  She is a good player.  I am liking Christmas now that Janelle is gone ...  I think Christmas is playing well, keeps to herself and not into everyone's business.  I wonder if Christmas and Enzo might be a cute couple ...  just say'in.  I do like Danielle but she gets bossy and a bit mouthy !!  

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't get too attached to Christmas. She's perilously close to leaving. Enzo may put her up as a pawn and Nicole and Daniele could take advantage of her being on the block to rally the votes to oust her. I think it only takes six votes and they might get Bayleigh and Da'Vonne to vote her out. Nicole could get Ian. David and Kevin might opt to cut her loose. That would be more votes than they need. Cody, Tyler, and Enzo might not be happy about it, but once the votes are cast there wouldn't be anything they could do about it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 ,  I was just taken off guard for a minute with your comment and I might have sounded like I was offended but I wasn't at all. No need to apologize but, thank you, I appreciate it. Smiley Happy

It was quite a while ago, week 1 maybe, Enzo said something to Cody about whether or not Christmas is single. Cody said he thought she has a boyfriend and Enzo said something like it looks like he wouldn't be finding a wife in the house. He was joking but I think he would have been interested.

@gardenman I've only watched the feeds a few minutes at a time today but I saw Memphis has returned. I saw him when he first came back in and he looked pretty rough. He looks better how that he's showered and shaved. 

I though earlier in the day I heard Enzo saying he didn't want to take Xmas up on her offer. Maybe he's changed his mind but I know Tyler will be using his influence to discourage him. I know Tyler would like Enzo to backdoor Dani but I don't think Enzo sees Dani as being as much of a threat as Tyler does. I also don't think he's willing to make that big of a move. It sounds like he might want to backdoor Ian. 

Honored Contributor

Enzo, Cody, and Tyler all know how dangerous Daniele is, but I don't think they're ready to take her out just yet. It would be fun if they did, but they probably won't take her our yet. The problem the house has is everybody is allied with everyone but Kaysar. Whoever Enzo puts up will realize they're not in Enzo's alliance and that could be a problem. David and Ian are easier options as they're allied with fewer people. If Christmas is still a willing pawn, she'd be the easiest.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

It looks like Enzo is taking Xmas up on her offer to be a pawn but I'm not too worried about her...yet.

We know there's no buy back--they don't--which means they want Kaysar out asap. I think, if nothing else, that will save her.

But this week could be very interesting! 

Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2  ...  I think Enzo and Christmas would be a fun and cute couple ...  I'll call CBS and let them know ...  we got this @SusieQ_2  ...

Trusted Contributor

I got a kick out of Da'Vonne when she was talking about David.  He didn't even seem to understand the question of whom he evicted.  But the best part was when she said he doesn't seem to know where he is.  Ain't that the truth!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

@SusieQ_2  ...  I think Enzo and Christmas would be a fun and cute couple ...  I'll call CBS and let them know ...  we got this @SusieQ_2  ...

Sounds good, I like it! 

They were getting pretty cozy earlier, sitting together in the hoh room side by side, hatching up a plan to see which player starts trying to cause a flip in the vote this week (taking out Xmas instead of Kaysar) and which ones are willing to go along with it.

It's a dangerous game but who cares when love is on the line?

The important thing is they were having a great time together. We just need to give them a little nudge. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

If any of these "All-Stars" really knew this cast, they'd know that Nicole and Daniele will be leading the charge to flush Christmas. Can they rally the votes? Eh, maybe. Nicole can pull Ian. If Bayleigh and Da'Vonne can be swayed, then they might be able to drag David in. Kevin would go along also. Bayleigh likes Kaysar, so her vote might go to save Kaysar. Enzo can't really campaign to keep Christmas if he puts her on the block.  Cody and Tyler have to be careful in how they campaign to keep Christmas. I think if Enzo puts her up it's likely she's gone. There are much safer options for Enzo in David, Memphis, or Ian.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The house is on an inside lockdown as someone shouted, "Nicole and Cody are playing everyone!" Care to bet the person doing the shouting was a producer? (Maybe Julie?) That's one way to liven up the house. It probably won't matter as Enzo thinks Cody is his best ally, but Enzo might suggest putting up Nicole just to see how Cody responds. Nicole as the replacement would be entertaining.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!