Esteemed Contributor

Re: 8/30/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman wrote:

If any of these "All-Stars" really knew this cast, they'd know that Nicole and Daniele will be leading the charge to flush Christmas. Can they rally the votes? Eh, maybe. Nicole can pull Ian. If Bayleigh and Da'Vonne can be swayed, then they might be able to drag David in. Kevin would go along also. Bayleigh likes Kaysar, so her vote might go to save Kaysar. Enzo can't really campaign to keep Christmas if he puts her on the block.  Cody and Tyler have to be careful in how they campaign to keep Christmas. I think if Enzo puts her up it's likely she's gone. There are much safer options for Enzo in David, Memphis, or Ian.

I disagree that Enzo won't be campaigning to keep Xmas. Their story is going to be that Xmas is repaying the debt to Enzo for him choosing her as his +1 after he won the safety suite. He will make it clear she's not to be the target (to the voters).

Yes, there are safer options for Xmas...but not so for Enzo. Enzo's talk of not caring about getting blood on his hands is just that--all talk. He doesn't want  David, who he says is likely to beast mode a comp soon, against him. He also doesn't want to upset Ian (or Nicole) and he sure as heck doesn't want to go against Memphis who a part of the good ol' boys for whatever that's worth. 

Honestly, I don't see them getting the votes and I also see that trying to get them is only going to further jeopardize their own games. They need to tread lightly, lol.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman  ... "Cody is his best ally, but Enzo might suggest putting up Nicole just to see how Cody responds. Nicole as the replacement would be entertaining."

From your lips to God's ear  @gardenman  ...  I would enjoy every minute of it.  In all honesty Cody and Nicole could very well be playing everyone ...  they obviously are very flirty with each other and I'm sure Cody's father negotiated Nicole's contract for this All Star edition ...  maybe the Allstar edition would satisfy the father's BB clients and of course his son...  I'm sure the father is friendly with other BB houseguests and in turn friendly with the powers that be at CBS ...  it does seem like a conflict of interest is possible that his kid is involved plus manages and negotiates with others don't you think ??  I am nervous about Christmas playing the ploy ...  stay tuned ...  they've been shut down again all evening ...  still out last time I looked ...  actually Memphis would be the perfect pick for the ploy since he's out of it anyway with his back ...  Christmas asked Memphis about it today on the feeds and they switched it off real quick and went to the BB screen ...  never did hear an answer ...

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman, is there a way you can post so that those of us who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally find out what we'd rather not know?

I understand that the topic clearly states "Spoilers", and I would never open the thread exactly for that reason.  But just scrolling thru the forums I was clearly able to see your first few sentences.  If you could put actual info a few sentences in, that would keep spoilers safely tucked inside where only those who want to know can see them.  

Just a suggestion.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who prefers to watch the show without knowing in advance who wins comps, etc.  

Honored Contributor

I'll see what I can do. I try to make it very clear what the thread is about, but I understand that some just use the next topic button instead of going back to the main screen. I'll start throwing in a sentence or two at the front that's less spoilerish.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I'll see what I can do. I try to make it very clear what the thread is about, but I understand that some just use the next topic button instead of going back to the main screen. I'll start throwing in a sentence or two at the front that's less spoilerish.

Thank you so much, and I apologize for my late reply.  I  haven't been here in a couple of weeks because of medical issues.   I have been watching BB, though!

(Btw. I don't use the "next" button.  I always scroll to see what catches my eye.  Sometimes it just shows topic titles, but sometimes it shows much more.  So I am grateful for anything you can do for those of us who prefer to remain unspoiled.)  :-)