Honored Contributor

Re: 8/28/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I can't find anything to justify the admiration others have for Janelle and Kaysar. They've won nothing and, from what I've seen, spent their time re establishing their relationship rather than establishing an alliance with fellow players.

Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2 ...  don't get me wrong ...  I am happy we have BB to watch, but they could mixup the participants a bit better.  As you know Nicole gets on my last nerve, and I'm not alone in that opinion judging from others posting here, She is such a little wussie and that nasal whining is very annoying.  I have also watched her on The Amazing Race and now she is talking about Survivor ...  ugh ...  just my own personal opinion ...  

Valued Contributor

LOL - Nicole wants to go on Survivor.  She'd better be prepared to put on her big girl panties.  

Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

LOL - Nicole wants to go on Survivor.  She'd better be prepared to put on her big girl panties.  

Nicole on Survivor? Maybe that's why she had the look she showed on the last live show with the odd, messy side buns. She was giving us a preview of what she'd look like with no grooming for six weeks or so. Nicole looked like someone dragged her off a desert island and dropped her in the DR to cast her vote. There's a cute screenshot circulating of Julie reacting with shock to Daniele's vote as Nicole is walking down the hallway to the DR to cast her vote and the poster said something like, "That's how we felt seeing Nicole's look too."

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Humm, an idea for a Survivor season.  Past reality players from BB:  

Female:  Kaycee, Nichole F, Janell, Natalie (Fitness twin BB), Nakomis Dedmon (initiated the six finger play), 

Male:  Jackson Michi, Josh, Jack Matthews (fitness trainer), Jesse (Bodybuilder BB), Austin (wrestler),  Paul Raffi Abrahamian (Clothing designer), Swaggy C, Tommy Bracco (Broadway dancer),