Honored Contributor

8/28/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Enzo is the new HOH! He ended up winning the ball rolling comp. With Enzo in charge pretty much anything can happen. At present he's targeting Kaysar, but hasn't said who he'll put up opposite him. David, Ian, and Kevin would be the most likely options. Da'Vonne and Bayleigh are still possible nominees as Daniele and Nicole want them up and gone. Enzo has a side alliance with Bayleigh and Da'Vonne so he may be reluctant to target them just yet. His cooperating in Daniele's hinky vote scheme to frame them may force him to put them up if they figure out he was the hinky vote.

I don't think we'll get a replacement for the Safety Suite this week since they have the HOH comp footage for Sunday's show. That means nominations are likely the only thing on today's calendar. As of this moment, Kaysar seems to be a nominee but hopefully he can win POV.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 8/28/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I really don't like allstars BB.  I like the new people that don't know game play and have to learn about each other.  This is a very boring year.  I find myself fast forwarding through a lot of the show.  I will probably quit watching and just read your daily update.  

Honored Contributor

It's not my favorite season, that's for sure.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman @chiclet  ...  havent we been thru this same scenario before with Cody and Nicole and how they ruled the house before, except this year we've thrown in Danielle as an additional member of the establishment group (Cody, Tyler, Nicole, Ian) ??  I know we've talked about Cody's father as a manager before.  I just think it's going to be another year of the establishment group picking off players one by one and the others paralyzed to make a move !!  If Bayleigh and DAvonne really want to make a move their best opportunity is NOW with Kaysar, Kevin and David.  Although Enzo is the HOH,  last night he LOCKED himself in the HOH room by himself with the music headphones on.  Christmas knocked on the door but he wouldn't answer but was shown on night camera dancing around by himself in the dark ... but only for a second and then Christmas moved on.  Meanwhile everyone else was in one of the bedrooms with Cody laughing and doing some game talk ...  Ian left to run to the DR for his nightly Melotonan disbursement and Memphis a no show all night.   David, Bayleigh, DAvonne, Kaysar and Kevin knocked around the kitchen making pizza chips !!  So those lines are drawn and someone needs to make a move or the establishment is going to walk away with a duck shoot season.  

These new midnight buffets on Wednesdays (end of the have not week) are turning out to be fun to watch.  Enzo made Chicken Parm, DAvonne Mac and cheese, Bayleigh chicken stir fry, Janelle made nachos and so on, and then they do the countdown to midnight and sit around the table and eat like pigs ...  I'm surprised they are not playing any of it on the show.  

Contributor

Very boring!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite thing about this season is that we're lucky enough to have a season in a time where we were questioning that possibility right up to the last minute. I remember saying I didn't care who came back as long the show returned and I stand by that. Luckily, I find I'm enjoying many of the players. New players are great. On the other hand that's how we ended up with season 21 and Jackson Michie. Still, it was a season and I was happy to have it.

I feel like even if we were able to personally hand pick our favorite players there would still be a lot of room for disappointment if what we expected was for them to return playing as they did in whatever season it was that made them a favorite. Situations change, times change, things evolve. I think that's one of the things that keep some of the "greats" from returning. Maybe they prefer to let history determine their place rather than trying to relive their glory days with the possibility of failure. 

As I said earlier, I'm loving that we have a season. We have some good players, one in particular that has been playing really well. Some are shaping up to be far better than expected, some are not so great, and certainly not everyone will love the entire cast. I almost feel like we go through this season after season where people are bored, our favorites go home, the game is rigged...a million excuses for why we're no longer interested. My advise, unsolicited as it may be, is to enjoy what we have..or don't. It's totally up to you. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 , I think the midnight buffets are fun too. Chicken parm made me laugh. Yesterday Enzo, Cody, and Tyler were all in the h/n room talking game and they kept hearing noises in the hallway they suspected were production. Every time they heard a noise Enzo would crawl to the little door, yell out "Chicken Parm!" and start talking about how he couldn't wait to make it. It was hilarious. 

I'm missed Xmas knocking on the hoh door. I'm not surprised although he did spend time talking to her earlier in the evening. I know he likes her a lot. Maybe he felt like he didn't have anything new to add to the conversation. 

Enzo is a bit of an enigma this season, he's not talking too much about his intentions as hoh, but we'll know soon enough.

Oh, another really fun night is when they play charades. They're very funny.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry but I refuse to pay CBS to watch live feeds when BB is not on TV, and really am missing not having BB After Dark on POP channel Smiley Sad.

Also, was kinda hoping Kaysar would pull off the win since he won fairly quick in his heat.

Honored Contributor

It looks like the nominees will be Kaysar and Kevin. Hopefully Kaysar can pull out the POV win tomorrow.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

As expected, Kaysar and Kevin are the nominees. Kaysar's the target for now, but don't discount Kevin's ability to annoy enough people to get voted out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!