Honored Contributor

Re: 8/27/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Updates and Spoilers!!!

Time for the chat with Janelle. Julie's really fangirling. She asks Janelle who voted out Kaysar? She got Enzo and Daniele on her third guess. Did you gravitate to the old school players. More or less. There was a connection. She's surprised Memphis was in an alliance against her. Goodbye messages. Nicole withdrew her wedding invite. Kaysar vows vengeance. We got a glimpse of the HOH comp that was ramps with three holes.  the ball rolling comp but with holes they have to avoid?

Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We're back! Time for the HOH comp. Julie said "Live HOH comp." They've been divided into two groups of six. They each have three balls. They have to get all three balls in the holes. The winners then go head to head and the first to finish wins the HOH. This could take a while. Time for another break. Kaysar has all three balls in as the show ends.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I am so sad to see Janelle go.  Refresh my memory.  Since she left before jury is she eligible for America's Favorite?  Boy, Nicole is a real B**ch!

Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

I am so sad to see Janelle go.  Refresh my memory.  Since she left before jury is she eligible for America's Favorite?  Boy, Nicole is a real B**ch!

AFP is still available for her. She may not win it, but she's eligible.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kaysar finished fast. I hope he wins HOH just like Janelle did when he was evicted.

I didn't see Janelle hug Ian or Nicole on her way out, Not surprised!!

Honored Contributor

It looks like we won't be getting the feeds back anytime soon. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I guess I will just catch your update in the morning.

Honored Contributor

Hamsterwatch, who typically has good sources, is hearing that Enzo won HOH. That could be good for Kaysar as Enzo and Daniele were setting up Da'Vonne and Bayleigh with their rogue votes. If you're setting those two up, you'd better finish the job.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!