Honored Contributor

8/27/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Updates and Spoilers!!!

Just a quick update now as my desktop is busy installing a Windows 10 update that's oddly taking longer to install than the full Windows 10 did. I'm posting this from my tablet instead. 

Suffice to say nothing drastic has changed. Janelle is likely still leaving. David's making himself a bigger target by the minute. Bayleigh and Da'Vonne are likely next on the chopping block (possibly before, possibly after Kaysar and David.) Daniele's gameplay is drawing attention and she's moving up the hit list. Cody seems to be locking in on taking Nicole to the end as everyone says they won't vote for a repeat winner. (Just kill the feed watchers now if we have to listen to her all season.) A few houseguests are starting to wake up and realise that maybe, just maybe there's a solid alliance in the house that they're not in.

And now after more than a half hour of updating, I'm all the way to 21% updated. Seriously? Aha! Now it's 22%! I'll post live updates during the show tonight and also during the endurance comp assuming it lasts long enough. And assuming my computer finishes updating by then. (I've got a six core processor, an SSD, and a gigabit internet service and this is taking forever. This had better be impressive when it's done.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

Re: 8/27/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Updates and Spoilers!!!

Gardenman, at one time wasn’t Cody’s father Nicole’s manager. I wonder if that is not the reason Cody has been so loyal to Nicole and is planning on taking her to the end.
Honored Contributor

And the computer update is finally finished! Here's a Star Wars-themed update.

In a galaxy far, far away, the last Jedi, Jedi Janie, and her traveling companions have been trapped on planet BB22. Their fate is all but sealed, for the inhabitants of BB22 have been turned against them and rallied to the dark side of the Force. All that awaits is the vote signaling the order in which the last two of the party are to perish.

"Is there no one who can help us?" asked Kaysar the Wise.

"The only other Jedi was Jedi Howie, but he is too far away and no longer practices the Jedi arts," said Jedi Janie applying still more facial cream to her flawless complexion. "Those who lured us here, wish to destroy us. They've poisoned the minds of the residents against us. You know things are bleak when Keesha the Kind was the first of us to go. They then removed Nicole the Naive after filling her head with misperceptions and lies. I fear it is my turn next."

"I don't know if I wish to continue without you. I don't want to be here alone."

"What they don't realize is if they strike me down I'll return with more power than they can imagine. Grodner the Great shall see to that. And fear not, you are not as alone as it seems. There is a girl among the residents here who may rally to your side. I sense greatness in her. The Force is strong within her."

"Who?"

"It is Bayleigh the Beautiful. She needs to be careful though as Darth Cody and his Sith Priestesses Nicole and Daniele have sensed it also and are seeking to have her destroyed. But she is aware of their plans and seeks to destroy them instead. She's vowed to send the Priestess Nicole out given the chance and I expect to defeat Priestess Nicole in the hereafter and then return to be by your side. With his closest ally destroyed, Darth Cody will find himself weakened. All is not lost, my friend. We will triumph in the end."

"But the enemy is so powerful."

"There are fracture lines developing within them. They have trusted David the Dullard with too much information. Information that he unwittingly shares with those he shouldn't. David the Dullard's missteps are already creating tension between Darth Cody and his priestess Daniele through his inadvertent disclosure that Daniele had spread word that Darth Cody was trying to flip the votes to save Nicole the Naive.

Enzo the Enabler and Tyler the Terrible have grown wary of Darth Cody. While they are not yet powerful enough to strike him down, they are building their armies should the chance arise. Christmas, mother of many star children, has allied with Tyler the Terrible and has vowed to win tonight's contest for control of BB22, vowing to die before she falls. If she succeeds, she may be inclined to make a bold move."

"But it will be too late to help us!"

"Perhaps not, old friend. Once I am gone, you shall be a lesser target. Already the evil priestesses are working to target the other maidens in the game. Bayleigh the Beautiful and Da'Vonne the Divine are in their sights and could become targets before you. Even David the Dullard might be removed before they come after you. Memphis the Miserable will target Ian the Idealist and David the Dullard before you, should he win power. I plan to return in a few weeks' time and when I do I shall use my powers to right the wrongs and end the oppression and mind control of Darth Cody."

"Are you sure you can return?"

"Grodner the Great told me so herself before we came. She sensed my uneasiness about this assignment. I shall come back and when I do we shall assemble an army to strike down those who have gone to the dark side. Fear not old friend. Good shall triumph over evil. Darth Cody and his Sith Priestesses shall meet their just ends. May the force be with you always."

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@Lilypad1 wrote:
Gardenman, at one time wasn’t Cody’s father Nicole’s manager. I wonder if that is not the reason Cody has been so loyal to Nicole and is planning on taking her to the end.

Yeah. I believe his father represented quite a few BB players. Right now, Cody loves the idea of nobody in the house voting for a repeat winner. As long as he can drag Nicole to the end (and that's how she typically gets to the end) he thinks he'll get the win. That's also why Ian and Nicole have a final two deal so both winners would be there at the end and they'd have to pick someone based on their gameplay. If both players are winners they have to pick a repeat winner. Ian does play the game while Nicole largely whines and cries, so it's a smart move by Ian. As long as he can show he did more than Nicole (not hard) then he should win. It's really Nicole's only real chance to win as long as the other finalist has any jury management at all.

Right now, dragging Nicole, Ian, or David to the end seems like the safest bet if you want a sure win. Nicole and Ian are past winners and the house is pretty much united on not rewarding a past winner. David is just so lost no one should vote for him. You could probably drag Kevin to the end also for an easier win. You don't want to be up against a Tyler, Cody, Enzo, Kaysar, Janelle, Bayleigh (how she's played the game so far.) Beating them at the end could be a challenge. If you get to the final two and lose to Kevin or David, well, it's not a good sign for you.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Thank you for posting this! I don't post very often but read your updates every summer and enjoy your point-of-view. I'm mad that Janelle is being taken down so early, I like when the other side rallies and takes out the ones that think they're in charge but it's not looking good. Can't stand Nicole F, hope she's booted early!

Good luck with the update, they always take forever!

Honored Contributor

It's showtime! We should be getting an endurance comp tonight if rumors are true. If the show wasn't pretaped (it could have been) then we may get to see the end of it. If the show was pretaped they could be all done and recovering while I type this. Janelle is planning to wear a velvet dress for her expected eviction while everyone else will be wearing workout clothes.

Here's Julie! She's wearing black tonight. (Mourning the pending death of the BB22 ratings with Janelle leaving?) We get the usual flashback of everything that happened. (Well, the announcer said it was live, so that's something.) Now we pick up after the POV meeting. Janelle starts to campaign. Tyler figures out he's made himself a bigger target by taking out Janelle. Bayleigh and Da'Vonne still think they're part of the Slick Six alliance (it's a fake alliance for the guys) and want to know how to vote. Bayleigh and Da'Vonne would prefer to keep Janelle. Kaysar's trying to soften his approach to stay longer. Ian planned to lay low for five or six weeks and play dumb. Janelle questions Memphis and decides she needs to up her game to stay. He assures her she has his vote. (He's lying. Janelle may get two votes to stay but they'll be Cody and Daniele who are thinking of voting for Janelle and blaming Da'Vonne and Bayleigh so they'll be the targets next week.) Janelle circulates through the house campaigning. She offers Cody her wedding band as collateral. 

Time for a break. Coming up David causes chaos.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back. Now we get David telling Bayleigh that Da'Vonne tried to flip the vote on him. Tyler told David that Daniele told him that, then David had had a chat with Daniele earlier where she planted that seed in David's head. Cody then confirmed it to David. Da'Vonne is not happy David's accusing her. (David's a moron who's being played by Daniele and Cody.) Tyler caught David and Bayleigh whispering then they talk to one another and Tyler learns David told Da'Vonne that Tyler said Da'Vonne was trying to flip the house. Tyler's very upset ad HOH he can't compete this week. (David is really bad at this game.) Da'Vonne is very frustrated with David who she's been trying to guide. Now Cody learns what David did. Now Tyler speculates that keeping Janelle might be best. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We're back! Things are running a bit later tonight which implies it will be an ongoing comp for HOH. They just need enough time to start it that way before the show ends. Time for the final words of the nominees. Janelle leads off. "You have been the coolest houseguests I've played with. Please keep me. Kaysar "I've enjoyed playing and I like playing with you."

Time for the votes.

Daniele votes to evict Kaysar. (Fooled Julie.)

Nicole votes to evict Janelle.

Enzo votes to evict Kaysar.

Time for another break. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katmary ...  totally agree I wanted Janelle to stay and disappointed she's leaving so early.  After the reminder that Cody's Dad is Nicole's manager (manager to what ...  she has another career as a former BB player ??she did remark on the live feeds about getting her sort of "freebie" wedding compliments of the Secrets resort as a former TV game player) I do wonder if Cody will drag her to the end like a cat with its kitten ...  she does tweak my last nerve!!   Puts a different light on the game to me again ...  wonder how much work Daddy Manager had to work to get all his "clients" on another BB Season ??   Ugh ...  I still enjoy it but some Allstars need to go sit it out for awhile ...  including Daddy Manager ...

Honored Contributor

And the voting continues.

Da'Vonne votes to evict Janelle.

Memphis votes to evict Janelle.

Bayleigh votes to evict Janelle. 

Cody votes to evict Janelle.

Christmas votes to evict Janelle.

David votes to evict Janelle.

Kevin votes to evict Janelle. 

Ian votes to evict Janelle. 

And Janelle is a goner! (Daniele's plot to frame Da'Vonne and Bayleigh is in full effect. She got Enzo to work with her instead of Cody. Now she'll blame Da'Vonne and Bayleigh for the rogue votes.)

Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!