Honored Contributor

8/25/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday found the POV ceremony taking place, but the POV wasn't played and Janelle and Kaysar remained on the block. A fan used a bullhorn/loudspeaker to relay a message of "We love Janelle" (or something like that) over the wall which had everyone locked down for a couple of hours. A message like that in some seasons could help the houseguest mentioned (Cody heard it) but in this season with the "logic" the players are using it's actually detrimental. They want Janelle out because they think she'd win any America Votes reward and having fans screaming they love Janelle over the wall just reinforces that belief.

Janelle is almost certainly leaving on Thursday, followed by Kaysar, Da'Vonne, and Bayleigh in short order. The sheep, er players, are being especially obedient this year and doing as Cody and Daniele direct them. Why not? It's not like they're playing for a half-million dollars or anything.

At this point in the game, the fans need BB to play Bonnie Tyler's "Holding out for a Hero" as wake-up music to give the house a subtle clue (maybe not so subtle) that the fans want something to change. We are desperately short on heroes this year and flooded with villains and blind sheep. We need a hero. (If you don't know the lyrics to "Holding out for a Hero," give it a Google. I'd post them here, but copyrights and all of that get in the way.)

Nothing much should happen today. Nicole will be appalled at something Janelle or Bayleigh said, didn't say, did, didn't do, etc. and be in tears and whining. Daniele will be slithering around the house and spreading her hate. David will be trying to remember where he is and how he got there. (By the way, when given the chance to watch previous seasons of BB he found them boring and fast-forwarded through the shows to see the comps and who got evicted. That helps explain why he has no idea of anything strategic at all.) Cody will be desperately searching the house for someone, anyone, who's not currently in an alliance with him. In other words, it'll be a normal day in the BB 22 house. Seriously, we need a hero.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: 8/25/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Janelle and/or Kaysar could have been that hero that we need,if only they had been able to get 2 or 3 others on their side.  I guess the years that have gone by must have dulled the way some of the older players played this time.  

I don't like Danielle at all and will be happy if they decide to dump her in the next few weeks!  She seems to be a true mean girl.  I worked with a girl like her and it is very unpleasant!

Thanks as always for your updates, @gardenman !

Valued Contributor

Well the hero is going home this week along with her partner soon to follow.  Unfortunately the only pleasure I'm going to get out of this season is when the popular group starts feasting on their own.  (Wow, whom have I become) 🤨  lol

Honored Contributor

Daniele's playing her mind games on David. (If it's possible to play mind games on someone without a brain.) She had a heart to heart talk with him where she warned him that some people very close to him tried to flip the vote to keep Nicole. He then wanted to know who and Daniele insisted she's not the type to tell on others. (Yeah, right.) Instead she implied that the people very close to him were concerned about losing another girl. Even David's feeble brain should be able to figure out that Cody and Tyler could care less about a girl leaving, but maybe, just maybe it was Bayleigh and Da'Vonne. Daniele then assured him she stomped it out immediately, not so subtly telling him she's the reason he's still in the house and he owes her. She then assured him that she'd come to him immediately if something like that were to happen again.

She painted a big old bulls-eye on Bayleigh and Da'Vonne, has David feeling indebted to her, and should David somehow stumble into winning HOH, she might even be able to get him to nominate Bayleigh and Da'Vonne. She's a very good BB player, but not such a great human being. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, so lets just agree To disagree - Bill Lumbergh | Meme Generator

Sorry I can't make it unanimous folks but it looks like I'm the dissenter of the group. Between yesterday's and today's thread there has been almost nothing posted here I agree with other than feed updates which I haven't watched at all today. Just got back from running errands Smiley Frustrated

Anyone surprised, lol? Smiley Very Happy

Regardless, I love reading everyone's comments and I respect most other opinions.