Honored Contributor

8/22/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday saw Enzo dodging laser beams to win the final Safety Suite. He used his plus one on Christmas as planned. (Enzo, Cody, Daniele, and Nicole had vowed to use the Safety Suite on someone outside their alliance to help hide their alliance.) So, with those two safe the last operation of the day was to name two, poor unfortunate souls to be the nominees. To the surprise of absolutely no one, Tyler named Janelle and Kaysar. Janelle's the primary target, but if she wins POV then it becomes Kaysar.

Efforts to establish targets for after Janelle and Kaysar are well underway. Nicole is leading the charge and her first target is Bayleigh. She had a private chat with Bayleigh where Nicole joked to Bayleigh that it took her two tries and two guys to win BB. Bayleigh then repeated that a bit later and Nicole went into victim mode and ran to Daniele crying in the bedroom about how mean evil old Bayleigh is for saying such a horrible thing about Nicole and how they have to get rid of her. The target is now placed on Bayleigh for the next time they need a new target. Is it odd that Nicole would single out a beautiful young woman to be the next target? Uh, no. That's what she always does. Nicole always wants to be the only girl left in the house.

Bayleigh's not a big fan of how touchy-feely David has become while some are suggesting a Da'Vonne/David showmance is possible. (Probably not happening.) 

Janelle and Kaysar took their nominations in stride, they've pretty much known they were the targets since entering the house. Nicole's whole focus has been to get rid of Janelle and that's well underway, so now she's lining up her next target in Bayleigh. Once she's flushed out Bayleigh, Da'Vonne and Christmas will move up on the Nicole target list. She'll find something to use against them and go into whining and crying mode to convince the rest of the house that they're Satan in a dress and need to go. To say Nicole's game is a bit transparent is an understatement. Daniele had best watch her back or she'll be added to the target list soon.

Janelle is planning to play hard for the POV today and if she wins she intends to gloat and tell Nicole that she has to win HOH on Thursday or she's gone! Janelle or Kaysar will be hard-pressed to win POV as they will have four opponents who are trying to keep them from winning. A good POV draw for them would be Kevin, Nicole, and Ian. Kevin and Nicole aren't comp beasts. Ian's good at comps but may not want to win. Tyler will be their big issue if that's the draw. The worst-case draw would be Cody, Christmas, and Enzo. Having Tyler, Cody, Enzo, and Christmas all competing against you would be very challenging.

We'll see who gets picked for the POV later today but the POV comps have been played very, very late this year, so I probably won't know who won until tomorrow. I'd like to see Janelle win. With Nicole targeting Bayleigh, she could go up as the replacement and could end up going out instead of Kaysar. We'll have to see how things play out.

This has the feel of a very predictable, pick off the outcasts type season. If that holds true then Janelle, Kaysar, Bayleigh, Kevin, Da'Vonne, Ian, and David will be finding the door before too long, while Cody, Enzo, Nicole, Daniele, Memphis, and Tyler cruise through the season. Tyler's probably at a pretty high risk too, but he doesn't know it yet. Memphis might be a hair safer than Tyler, but not much more than that.

It's not hard to predict how this season will unwind. We've seen this before on many, many occasions. Put a few too many sheep in the house who think they're safe as long as they follow the leader and the sheep get picked off one by one. All of the sheep think they're safe to the final four or five before they have to start playing, but everyone in the house can't be safe until the final four or five. A whole lot of sheep will get harvested before then and unless they rally together soon, it'll be too late.

There's a base of players that could align against the Cody, Nicole, Daniele, Enzo foursome in David, Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, Ian, and Kevin, but they won't. They'll get picked off one by one until they're all gone. Then the foursome will go after their lesser allies in Tyler, Memphis, and Christmas. 

I'll post back later today on who the POV players are. We know Tyler, Janelle, and Kaysar will be three, but the other three will be playing against Kaysar and Janelle so the draw won't help them a lot.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: 8/22/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Some good news for BB fans is that BB is winning the ratings each night it airs. Now that will likely change in a couple of weeks when the NFL goes against it on Thursday and Sunday nights, but for it to be winning the ratings race now is good news. If it puts up even respectable numbers against the NFL, it will almost certainly be picked up for another season. If it somehow manages to beat the NFL, we could see CBS go all BB in their 2021 Prime Time lineup.

It'll be interesting to see how much of a dropoff there is in viewers when the NFL kicks off on September 10th. I expect BB to slip in the ratings then, but if they can hold onto second place, that'll be good.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Nicole A is definitely not part of any battle back as her co-host has posted a photo on Twitter of him meeting her at the airport after she flew back home. (By the way, don't do what they're doing. In the photo, both are wearing vented masks. The vents allow you to exhale freely but don't filter the air you exhale. If you've got the virus, they're useless in preventing the spread to others which is the whole reason to be wearing a mask.) 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks Gardenman!! Do you think if Janelle is voted out this week TPTB will do a battle back starting with her?

Honored Contributor

@nmvrn wrote:

Thanks Gardenman!! Do you think if Janelle is voted out this week TPTB will do a battle back starting with her?

Possibly. We'll have to see.

The POV players have been picked and Cody, Bayleigh, and Memphis are the three picks. Cody, Bayleigh, and Memphis are reportedly planning to throw the comp and let Tyler win. Not necessarily the best strategy. If they can, they're planning to interfere with Janelle to prevent her winning. That's a little tacky, but that's their plan.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think a BattleBack was always in the works, but Nicole A was adamant, once she realized she would be shown the door, that she wanted to go home. No sequester, no hotel. Probably the best thing for her since she doesn't seem the most emotionally stable. As Julie reminded her, last season she had been American's Favorite Houseguest. Sweet person, but I don't think she had the savvy to be an All Star. Something I think she came to realize. Perhaps if asked back again, because she is popular, she'll have better self awareness, better perceptions, and develop more of an edge. Which would be something other players wouldn't expect.

Nicole F, dear lord girl, couldn't you take some of your winnings and visit a speech therapist? See if your nasal voice can be modified with therapy or if it's organic and a simple procedure could help you seem less whining (doubt it) and possibly less irritating.  Yes, it a mean judgemental comment but her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

I think Enzo is playing a good game and has a good read on people. I would love him to cast another kinky vote at the next Elimination vote.

Honored Contributor

The houseguests were convinced they weren't doing the POV until tonight as BB hadn't reminded them to hydrate. They were wrong. The feeds have been down for about an hour as they do the POV comp.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The feeds are back and we know Kaysar didn't win. No one who played is wearing the POV. It doesn't sound like Janelle won. Maybe Tyler? No one's celebrating. No one's wearing the POV. It was a timed puzzle comp of some sort. It sounds like Tyler or Memphis won. Change that. I think Tyler said he came in second. So, Tyler didn't win. Memphis won? Maybe Bayleigh? They are trying to drive the feed watchers crazy. Someone say who won? Please? Okay. Don't hold me to this, but until proven orherwise I’m assuming Memphis won.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Aha! Cody won the POV! He wasn't gloating or celebrating which is unlike him, but Daniele just said he won.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@gardenman  ...  Nicole couldn't do more to annoy me than opening her mouth and hearing that voice.  I wonder now if any of the houseguests are prepared to vote Nicole out other than Janelle ...  there are many strong guys on the show this year ...  are they also going watch Nicole whine her way around and pick them off one by one ??  I don't understand the attraction ...  and Danielle is just the mean girl ...  DaVonne said it is time for a black houseguest to win Big Brother ...  if so you better get busy girls and never mind the cutesy friendships !!