Honored Contributor

Re: 8/20/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And we're back again. Time for a preview of the final Safety Suite comp. They have to dodge laser beams this week. And that's it for this week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@sabra wrote:

Since Julie told Nicole about the 6 person alliance and the fact that Enzo voted to keep her are we to assume that the evicted people are going home and won't have a chance to get back in the game.

@sabra 

Sure seems that way doesn't it? And yet, one of the things Nicole said she was dreading was having to go spend time in hotel rather than going home. Things have to be done differently due to corona but it's very confusing. It would be very unfair to out an alliance to a player and reveal the votes to someone who has the possibility of returning. 

Esteemed Contributor

I might have thought Enzo was casting a hinky vote but it wouldn't be of any benefit. They know for sure Kevin voted to keep her (I would think they know) so one more vote wouldn't mean much. It's not like they're going to think Janelle voted one way and Kaysar voted another.

I also saw a very lengthy conversation between Nicole A and Enzo in the hammock one afternoon. At first I thought he was just blowing smoke but as time went on I could tell he was sincere. They talked about Long Island, their goals in the game, he told her he believed they could be beneficial to each other's game--she could be a mole on her side and he could be a mole on his side. I could tell he really does like her so of all the people voting I'm not that surprised he tossed her a vote. 

Honored Contributor

It sounds like Nicole F picked Janelle to be a Have Not and things may have gotten a bit fiery between them. Bayleigh seems to be a Have Not also. Probably Kaysar also. I don't know who the fourth Have Not is. Maybe Memphis?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

We know production likes to create storylines between the players to entertain the fans. We also know Nicole invited Janelle to her wedding that's coming up in December. They may not be BFFs but why would she have invited a sworn enemy to take part in the happiest day of her life? I'm not buying what they're trying to sell.

I believe production is telling them to elevate this feud and make it much more than it is to create a good storyline for tv.

Respected Contributor

Thank God it's Thursday! Memphis' long, long run as HOH finally ends tonight. It wasn't a bad HOH, but it just seems like it lasted forever. Was it truly just a week ago he won? It seems like a month.

You are so right about that Gardenman...I thought it would never end.  I really don't like him.  He is way too cocky.

Contributor

My husband reminded me why we didn't like Da Vonne last time around. Every thing she said seemed to be racist. If a white person had said that they wanted David gone because he was black, they probably would have been kicked off the show. Just irritating.
Esteemed Contributor

@Susan423 wrote:
My husband reminded me why we didn't like Da Vonne last time around. Every thing she said seemed to be racist. If a white person had said that they wanted David gone because he was black, they probably would have been kicked off the show. Just irritating.

I get tired of that kind of game play also. I also include the first woman to do this or that. It does point out how it doesn't work. David isn't on board, then what is she going to do when she should of been making plans and strategy with people that would have worked with her.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.