Trusted Contributor

Re: 8/20/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Got it!   Thanks, SusieQ!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

David's an odd player. He didn't watch any BB before being cast last year. He didn't watch any BB before being an all-star this year. He knew nothing about the first POV comp. The rest had to tell him what the POV was all about. He hasn't won anything and has limited value as an ally. I don't think his feelings are hurt. He's upset Memphis nominated him, but David and Nicole A are friends so it's hard to be upset that people are trying to save your friend. He may feel a bit happy that someone tried to help Nicole A as long as he stays. He'd probably feel worse if she was getting the pariah treatment.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I just watched a flashback between David and Janelle in the storage room that left me confused. I heard that David gave her a really strange pitch to stay but what I saw was one of the best conversations I've seen him have with anyone.

I had heard he told her he would target her if she didn't vote for him but that's not what he said. He said it would seem since she and Memphis are connected it could seem likely he'd target her but he wanted to dispel that misconception. He said he isn't.

I do have to wonder about that though because, if David does win hoh, Tyler will be in his ear regarding nominations but that's a whole other topic. Also, can David win a comp? Who knows.

I also heard he said he liked her because she kept the kitchen clean and what a weird thing that was to say. But it wasn't weird. He said he has OCD and having things organized helps his condition so he appreciates that she's tidy. He also told her it was heartwarming to him when Kevin said he was craving sloppy joes that Janelle immediately volunteered to make them for him. She attributed that to being a mom and wanting to keep the house fed but David thought it was such a nice gesture. 

Granted the conversation happened days ago so I don't know if things have changed between them but they came out of the storage room feeling good about each other and saying they weren't gunning for each other. 

Heard something else interesting from Memphis regarding how much they're being paid. He was sort of using sign language--probably to avoid being called out by production--but he said they get the guaranteed $40,000 and if they make it to week six they get an extra $2000 per week in addition to the 40K. 

He was using his fingers for the 40K but it definitely looked like four fingers. Then he used two fingers and said an extra 2 which I assume has to be 2K. He also said they get the extra 2K regardless of whether they're in the house or in the jury house. 

Now, if any of that is wrong I would appreciate it greatly if you blame Memphis' poor sign language rather than me. Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Last night ...  late ...  they had a HUGE buffet at midnight because the have nots were finished with slop and could EAT !!  Kaysar made his fish, Janelle made nachos, Nicole F made some pasta dish and someone else tacos.  It was also Danielle's birthday so Tyler and Nicole F made a cake, which fell apart while trying to remove it from the pan.  I'm not sure about this but it looked like Nicole F coated the baking pan with olive oil which I've NEVER seen before and I can't imagine the taste.  So at midnight they all sang a Happy Birthday to Danielle and immediately began to stuff their faces ... with everyone participating.  If I heard correctly this is the beginning of a new feature ...  the buffet the night before freedom by the have nots ...  it was 3:00 a.m. my time so cannot vouch for all conversations !!  They really had fun and lots of conversations ! 

Honored Contributor

It's showtime! Julie is wearing a Team Janelle t-shirt (just kidding.) She's actually wearing a red blouse and black pants. We get the usual recap of everything that's happened. Now we see the aftermath of the POV meeting. Janelle's not happy that Memphis didn't use the POV to backdoor Nicole F. Nicole F is unhappy that he didn't use the POV to backdoor Janelle. Now we see Nicole A trying to win votes. Da'Vonne tells her she can't vote out David because of his skin color. (Da'Vonne, Kevin, and Nicole A had a final three.) Now we hear Kaysar trying to assemble a group to take on the big alliance. He pitches to Da'Vonne first. Now we see David confessing to Da'Vonne that he's in a guy's alliance. Da'Vonne's not thrilled. Bayleigh suggests voting out David. Da'Vonne says it's okay.

Time for the first break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back. Time for Nicole A to campaign. Janelle and Kaysar are telling Nicole A that the house is divided. And we start with sulky Nicole A. Now we see Nicole F, Daniele, and Kevin telling Nicole A how evil Janelle is, and Nicole A is buying their lies. Now we see Nicole A say Janelle didn't try hard enough to save her. Janelle and Kaysar are sad and upset that Nicole thinks it's their fault she's on the block. 

Time for another break. The live vote to evict is up next.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time for the "Please don't vote me out!" pleas. David's up first. I'm grateful to be here. I've talked to everyone and I want to be here. Nicole says I came here to play all stars not all scared. She rips Memphis. ( Here's hoping she doesn't need the tie breaker.)

Tyler votes to evict Nicole A. 

Enzo votes to evict David (!?)

Christmas votes to evict Nicole A.

Time for another break. The Enzo vote is interesting. Trying to cause trouble?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time for the rest of the votes! 

Kevin votes to evict David.

Janelle votes to evict Nicole A.

Da'Vonne votes to evict Nicole A.

Kaysar votes to evict Nicole A.

Bayleigh votes to evict Nicole A.

Cody votes to evict Nicole A.

Ian votes to evict Nicole A.

Nicole F votes to evict Nicole A.

Daniele votes to evict Nicole A.

Nicole A is evicted by a ten to two count.

Time to chat with Julie. (They're only ten feet apart this week. Last week they were twelve feet apart.) Julie reminds everyone she was AFP. Julie is confused by her gameplay. Why didn't she trust Janelle and Kaysar? She listened to everyone else in the house. Julie shows her the big alliance against her. Time for goodbye messages. Kaysar is sorry they failed her. Julie tells Nicole Janelle had her back and even cried over it. Time for another break. Nicole is very emotional.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Since Julie told Nicole about the 6 person alliance and the fact that Enzo voted to keep her are we to assume that the evicted people are going home and won't have a chance to get back in the game.

Honored Contributor

Time for the HOH comp. (No pre-jury battle back unless they're really trying to help those potentially going back in. Julie spilled way too much if Nicole A could go back.) The HOH comp is the beer sliding comp.

They slide three mugs and the highest score in the least time wins HOH. They have a max of 30 secs. Cody is up first and scores 4 in 18 secs.

Enzo scores 8 in 15.82 secs.

David scores 6 in 16 secs. 

Christmas scores 8 in 17 secs.

Da'Vonne scores 7 in16 secs.

Kevin scores 7

Ian scores 10 and is the leader!

Nicole F scores 9

Daniele scores 4

Tyler scores 12 and is the new leader.

Bayleigh scores 7.

Janelle scores 11.

Kaysar scores 5. 

Tyler is the new HOH! Bad news probably for Janelle and Kaysar.

Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!