Honored Contributor

8/20/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Thank God it's Thursday! Memphis' long, long run as HOH finally ends tonight. It wasn't a bad HOH, but it just seems like it lasted forever. Was it truly just a week ago he won? It seems like a month. 

So, what's been happening in the old BB house? Not much. Nicole A has been flip-flopping between Kaysar and Janelle being Satan/Satanette or her only true supporters. She leans far more to the Satan/Satanette view most of the time, but from time to time she wakes up and wonders if she could be wrong. (She is.) I suspect the DR is trying to get her back on track, but they're fighting a losing battle.

Nicole A has been campaigning to the house telling everyone how horrible and vile Janelle and Kaysar are, while Janelle and Kaysar are telling everyone how good Nicole A is and they need to keep her. (It's not happening. Nicole A is gone which makes the life of every updater much easier with just one Nicole in the house.)

Da'Vonne is Nicole A's biggest problem right now. She won't vote out David. What Da'Vonne doesn't know is that she's now third (at least) on  Cody's hitlist and if Janelle or Kaysar comes off the block (assuming they go on the block which is a reasonably safe assumption if they don't win HOH) then she's going up and likely out. You don't keep Da'Vonne around if you take a shot at her. She really holds grudges. David is part of one (maybe several?) of Cody's many alliances. They formed yet another new one with Ian yesterday. So, if Da'Vonne goes on the block, it's very likely that David would vote her out even though she won't vote David out. Loyalty in BB tends to be very short-lived.

So tonight will see the end of Nicole A. She had so much promise and then imploded. Oh well. The vote will likely be unanimous or maybe 10-2, depending on what Kaysar and Janelle ultimately do. Nicole A will then go out to meet Julie (at a socially distanced twelve feet apart) and Julie may inform her what an idiot she's been. (We'll know more if there is to be a pre-jury battle back by how much Julie tells her. Keesha is still stashed away someplace, so it's likely there will be one, or maybe they're just keeping her in case someone tests positive to dump her back in to replace them.)

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show, we'll see the aftermath of the POV ceremony, Nicole A furiously campaigning to save herself. then the vote to evict and off she'll go. Julie will desperately want to whack her on the head with her cue cards as she's prone to do, but the social distancing should save Nicole that embarrassment. Then we'll see the HOH comp. Apparently it's a beer sliding comp. They got some practice time yesterday and Daniele said she thought it would be more slippery. We didn't see it, but based on the chatter afterward, it sounds like there will be a bar and the houseguests will have to slide their beer down the bar into a scoring zone and the high score becomes HOH. (Though that could be the POV comp for Saturday instead. BB has done that before. Tricky tricksters that they are, they'll sometimes let them practice a comp that's not the upcoming comp.) 

Who will the new HOH nominate? Well, if anyone but Janelle and Kaysar win, it'll probably be Janelle and Kaysar, though Ian might not put them up. Bayleigh might not put up Janelle and instead nominate Memphis and Kaysar. If Janelle and Kaysar win, then Cody could be in trouble. (Cody's upset that they're telling everyone he's in lots of alliances. Uh, Cody? You are in lots of alliances.) Nicole F is still in the sights of Janelle also. Cody's main alliance (Enzo, Nicole F, Memphis, Daniele, and Cody himself) haven't used their Safety Suite pass yet, so two of them will end up safe no matter who wins HOH. Which two could be entertaining to see. I'm pretty sure Cody will want it used on him. Nicole F will want it used on her. Daniele will want it. (Though Cody is wary of Daniele these days and wants her gone pretty soon.)

There will be lots of fun stuff to watch over the next couple of days. A Kaysar/Janelle win of HOH would make it more interesting, but things should be pretty interesting no matter what.

I'll be posting live updates during the live show tonight for those who don't want to wait for the results, but you can pretty much guarantee Nicole A's departure. The new HOH will be a crapshoot comp and anyone could win it. (Other than Memphis who can't compete as outgoing HOH.) It should be a fun show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: 8/20/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Thank you much for your daily updates!

Honored Contributor

The East Coast show should be on time tonight, but the Midwest and West feeds may be delayed quite a bit due to convention coverage. I'll be doing the live updates during commercial breaks though for those who don't want to have to try and find out what happened later. (Potentially much later.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Nicole A is experiencing life as one of the living dead today. She knows her fate and so does the rest of the house. Last year she made it to the end, but this year most of the game will go on without her. The rest of the house is looking forward to the HOH comp and she's dreading meetig Julie.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@gardenman Hi! Don't know why all of my posts are gone from last night. My opinions of NicoleA have been correct all along and I will be very happy to see her leave and yes she will need therapy for a long time.  

Esteemed Contributor

Last night they finally had a group meeting of the people whose votes Janelle was telling Nicole were on lock for her to stay. It was Bay, Da, Christmas, Kevin, Janelle, and Kaysar. These were the six "100% positive" votes that would get her to the magic 6 at which time Memphis would swoop in wearing his superhero cape and save Nicole. Except, he was never going to do that, his cape is really a sleeveless denim vest, and the locked in votes were never locked in. Why this wasn't done days ago is baffling to me. Nicole could have avoided days of walking around with delusional hope only to have it come crashing down. I feel bad for her as I do for almost all the evictees. It has to be a major disappointment to go out especially so early. 

Nicole is far from stupid. She gave a good college try with Da'Vonne who is really struggling with not voting out David solely based on the color of his skin because she wants to see a person of color win the game. Nicole asked her who she thought would be better for her own game--her or David--to which Da'Vonne said--you. Nicole's reply was then why not keep me and have that person of color be you? I thought that was a pretty good point.

Another was her curiosity about why this group of 100% locked in votes never spoke to each other or acknowledged her with a yes when she asked them about it. As disappointing as the meeting last night was for her at least she was finally able to put the pieces together. 

My hope for Nicole is that all the TwitterTwits don't go beast mode on her because they think Janelle can do no wrong. But of course they will. Hopefully there will at least a few that are honest enough to acknowledge that Janelle, even though she was trying to keep Nicole in the end, had a big part in why Nicole didn't trust her. I think if they had more time Janelle could have proved herself to Nicole but unfortunately when your time is up in the BB house that's it. 

Speaking of Janelle, I happened to catch a conversation between her and Ian last night that was really interesting.Ian is a unique individual. After a few minutes of talking it became clear that he wasn't going to commit one way or another but his comment was hilarious. He said something like "When we first started talking I was 65% (I think that's the # he said) in favor of keeping David but now, after this talk, I'm only 55.5% in favor of David." He's obviously a numbers guy. 

What impressed me was the way Janelle responded when he asked her if that if he votes for David to stay would she be mad at him and does that mean they can't work together in the future. She told him no she wouldn't be mad. She said she would be disappointed and it would make things harder for her but she wouldn't be mad. It was a very sweet exchange between the two of them. 

Honored Contributor

Kaysar thinks he has the votes now for a tie, but Memphis thinks he doesn't. We'll have to see who's right, but I suspect Memphis is right.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

It has made for an exciting week whichever way it goes! 

I suspect most people are hoping for a Kaysar or Janelle hoh this week. I don't even know what to hope for anymore. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if that hurts David's feelings that Kaysar and Jannelle are trying so hard to keep NicoleA, or does he even KNOW how they are trying to keep NicA?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

I wonder if that hurts David's feelings that Kaysar and Jannelle are trying so hard to keep NicoleA, or does he even KNOW how they are trying to keep NicA?

They're not trying to keep Nicole because they like her. They're trying to keep her as a number for their side of the house--the one they're trying to build. I'm not saying they don't like Nicole. Everyone in the house likes her but if the roles were reversed and David was alone they would be trying to keep him and get him on their side.

I do think David isn't particularly fond of Kaysar and Janelle but I think some of it stems from him thinking they're in with Memphis which isn't really true. Memphis is trying his best to stay in the middle but he definitely leans toward the Cody side of things. 

*I should add, since I didn't really answer your question of are his feelings hurt, that's it's really hard to get inside another person's head and I don't think he's outwardly expressed feeling hurt. 

My guess, and it's just a guess, is that he's more angry. Not on a personal level but on a game level. If David were to win hoh I wouldn't be surprised if he nom'd at least one of them along with Memphis.

It would be interesting to see if anyone has a different take than me.