Honored Contributor

8/19/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Janelle and Kaysar continue to try and find a way to save Nicole A while Nicole A tries to find a way to destroy Janelle and Kaysar. It looks like the efforts to save Nicole A are useless as she seems destined to leave. David's done his best to get himself voted out by telling Da'Vonne that there's an all-guy alliance he's part of on Monday then yesterday naming the names. (Every guy but Memphis and Kaysar.) So, Da'Vonne now knows that Cody, Enzo, Tyler, David, Ian, and Kevin (more or less) have an alliance, A solid six guy alliance (well, more like five since Kevin's only kind of in it) is a big threat. If Janelle gets voted out, odds are they'd sweep up Memphis and probably Kaysar for a very strong guys' alliance. What should Da'Vonne do?

A sane person would spread the word to those not in that alliance to flip the house to save Nicole A and weaken the big boys' alliance. Saving Nicole A makes sense for Da'Vonne as Nicole A wants Janelle out while David wants Memphis out.  Janelle and Bayleigh are very close, so having someone take out Janelle would force Bayleigh back to Da'Vonne. Taking out David and flipping Ian and Kevin back out of the boys' alliance would allow the rest of the house to pick off Cody, Enzo, and Tyler pretty easily.

So, will Da'Vonne flip and save Nicole A? No. Yesterday was "Give production footage to make a flip seem possible day," but Nicole A is almost certainly still a goner. Likely by a unanimous house vote of 12-0. Da'Vonne and Ian played their roles in giving production footage to make a flip seem possible, but barring anything dramatic happening, a flip won't occur and Nicole A is a goner.

We could still see the house meeting go down, but I doubt it. Kevin told Nicole A yesterday that those telling her to call a house meeting (Tyler in particular) want her gone and that anyone who tells her to call the meeting is likely against her. Da'Vonne now wants Kevin to try and convince Nicole A to call the house meeting which if Nicole was listening to him yesterday should be a big red flag to her that he now wants her gone.

Who's the next target in the game? Clearly Janelle and Kaysar are the next two on the hit list. If they don't win HOH this week they're almost certainly going up and one of them will be leaving the house. After that Daniele has moved up on Cody's target list. He knows that everyone in the house spills stuff to Daniele and she's selective in what she reports back to Cody. That's making him nervous about her, and he's likely to encourage her nomination and eviction in the near future. I doubt that he'd put her up himself, but he'd try to get one of his minions to do it for him.

We have a show tonight! Tonight's show will pick up after the nominations and then show the picking of the POV players, the POV comp, (which apparently wildly favored the bigger, stronger guys) and then the POV ceremony. Tomorrow is where things get more interesting with a new HOH comp. Anyone who wins other than Janelle or Kaysar will be under enormous pressure to nominate them. Who would resist that pressure? Maybe Bayleigh, Ian, or David (who really wants Memphis gone and doesn't care as much about Janelle or Kaysar.) We'll have to see what happens. For the sake of drama, I'd love to see Janelle win HOH tomorrow night, but it's unlikely. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: 8/19/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Nicole F and Daniele are cackling together this morning and Nicole F was upset that the diary room was asking her what's happening between her and Janelle. Nicole F reportedly said, "Are you kidding me? Have you seen what she does to me?" (Uh, nothing?) Daniele advised Nicole F to blow up at the DR about it.

Daniele is the very definition of a mean girl. Nicole F isn't far behind her. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Nicole tries to come across as a sweet Midwest small town girl but she's a snake. This year she has no guy to hang with so she's a little out of her element but still a snake.    Dani is convinced her reputation precedes her and one of the all time best players.  She is good but she knows it.  They need to get these two girls out ASAP.   They are my two least favorite players of all times.  I'd take Paul over them and I dislike Paul.   

Valued Contributor

I had that very same opinion of Danielle ...  NOT a nice person ...  Nicole F is just annoying with her whiney wimpy talks with everyone !!  I'm so ready for her to be GONE ...  one Nicole down, one to go !! 

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Nicole F and Daniele are cackling together this morning and Nicole F was upset that the diary room was asking her what's happening between her and Janelle. Nicole F reportedly said, "Are you kidding me? Have you seen what she does to me?" (Uh, nothing?) Daniele advised Nicole F to blow up at the DR about it.

Well, sure...nothing other than calling her a b****  to NicA first thing when they entered to house. And then there's that little incident where she campaigned to Memphis to backdoor her tomorrow night only to fail. But other than that I agree--she's done nothing. 

I'm not saying backdooring NicF would be a bad thing but let's not pretend Janelle is innocent. 

Honestly, letting NicF go is fine with me and she can take her little sidekick, Dani, with her. But I have to call it as I see it. 

Trusted Contributor

I've never cared for Dani in any of her previous seasons!  She always seems to have a smug grin on her face....or, it could just be me!

I liked Janelle and Kaysar both in their first seasons, but so far, they are not holding my interest this season!

I was wondering if Tyler speaks much about his lady love back home, and any plans for a wedding?   Or did I forget and they are already married?  

Enjoying the posts from you guys, keep up the good work for us folks who only see the TV shows each week!  

Valued Contributor

This group is LOST without the outdoors.  They count the minutes they have left before it gets shut down for production.  They actually complain more about that than anything else.  Enzo I haven't quite figured out yet ...  sometimes he is funny and other times I'm not sure if he is being nasty or he's bored.  

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Well, sure...nothing other than calling her a b****  to NicA first thing when they entered to house. And then there's that little incident where she campaigned to Memphis to backdoor her tomorrow night only to fail. But other than that I agree--she's done nothing. 

I'm not saying backdooring NicF would be a bad thing but let's not pretend Janelle is innocent. 

Honestly, letting NicF go is fine with me and she can take her little sidekick, Dani, with her. But I have to call it as I see it. 

When I said "Uh, nothing," I meant none of the stuff the Nicole F claims Janelle has done. (Staring her down. Intimidating her. Bullying her. Lying to everyone.) Does Janelle want Nicole F out of the house? Absolutely. Does she like her? No. But Nicole F has Janelle being the wicked witch of Big Brother when that title belongs more to Daniele and Nicole F. 

This all dates back to Nicole's win on BB over Paul. Janelle was quoted as saying Paul deserved the win over Nicole. (A fairly common opinion.) Nicole thinks she deserved the win and isn't happy that others disagree. She's complained about that article while in the house this season.

Then when BB vets competed against Survivor and The Amazing Race vets in The Amazing Race season 31 the Janelle/Britney, Rachel/Elissa, and Nicole/Victor teams all agreed to work together and protect one another. At one of the rest areas between legs they learned that the next leg would include a detour (u-turn) where a team would be forced to do both events. One of the other teams had befriended Rachel/Elissa and said they wanted to use the u-turn on Nicole/Victor. Rachel and Elissa told Nicole and Victor and instead of accepting what they'd been told, Nicole went to the team that had talked to Rachel/Elissa and asked them if it was true. Of course they denied it, and then Rachel/Elissa became targets in the race and were u-turned and eliminated, largely because Nicole didn't believe them. The teams voted on who to u-turn and after Nicole/Victor made the big scene, Rachel and Elissa were the easy vote for the other teams who then knew they couldn't trust those two to keep a secret.

There's a lot of bad blood between them both and neither is perfect, but I'd still rather be on Janelle's side than Nicole's.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

I've never cared for Dani in any of her previous seasons!  She always seems to have a smug grin on her face....or, it could just be me!

I liked Janelle and Kaysar both in their first seasons, but so far, they are not holding my interest this season!

I was wondering if Tyler speaks much about his lady love back home, and any plans for a wedding?   Or did I forget and they are already married?  

Enjoying the posts from you guys, keep up the good work for us folks who only see the TV shows each week!  

Tyler takes any quiet time to tell Angela that he loves her and is thinking of her. I don't think they're married yet.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks @gardenman !