Honored Contributor

Re: 8/16/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I'm getting very, very tired of Ian's punishment. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I will say he's giving it his all and he's a pretty good actor. As for the costume he looks adorable. 

I'll give it BB on their costume choices this season. Janelle's was a combination of cute & sexy. With the star she was cute, without it she was va va voom. Mostly I just wanted an excuse to say va va voom, but she did look really good in it. 

Honored Contributor

Nicole A is doing everything possible to lose whatever fans she had. Now she wants to call a house meeting and force Memphis to use his POV to put up Janelle or face the wrath of the whole house. Yeah, that'll work. Janelle and Kaysar have told her they'll save her, but she listens to Kevin and Daniele instead and they're leading her astray. I do not envy being her when she gets out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've only been watching the feeds sporadically today and haven't seen NicA talk about this plan--not that I doubt it, I don't. However, I believe that plan is being influenced by NicF and Dani. 

On one hand we have Janelle and Kaysar working Memphis to backdoor Franzel and Franzel and Dani working him to backdoor Janelle. Meanwhile Memphis is swearing he doesn't believe in backdoors this early and will likely do nothing.

Dani may be leading NicA astray but in Kevin's defense (unpopular, I'm sure) he's not. He's definitely on Nic's side but how is he supposed to endorse working with what he probably sees as the devil and her minion? Let's face it, Janelle went savage on Kevin last week in an effort to keep Keesha. If she'd done that to me I'd be more than a little put off. So far, I haven't seen him doing anyone dirty. When he does, I'll be one of the first to point it out. 

With all due respect to Janelle and Kaysar, both of whom I adore (that may be a bit strong but I do like them) how are they going to save Nicole? They're pretty much an alliance of two. I have heard Enzo might be on board to evict David but will he go against Cody? Unlikely. Janelle thinks Enzo won't go against Memphis. Of the two, I think Cody has more pull.

Still, Thursday's a long way down the road. This should be an interesting week. I just hope J & K start to see things more clearly. I heard Janelle say earlier they were two votes short of keeping Keesha. Two votes in what world? Maybe the one where you take the actual number and divide it by five or six. Where does she come up with that, lol? 

*edited to fix the mistakes brought on by adult beverages. I knew I should have stopped after one.Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@gardenman ...  on the first night of BB Allstars I saw Nicole F do her teary "thank you" to Davonne for placing the vote that made Nicole the winner ...  I can't thank you enough Davonne ...  boo hoo ...  Davonne didn't buy it for a minute and said to the camera Nicolle won because she lied to me  ...  I don't know the entire story ...  do you GARDENMAN (or anyone else) ??  Nicole F is my #1 pick to be GONE quickly ... the others I can deal with ... for now ...

Honored Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

@gardenman ...  on the first night of BB Allstars I saw Nicole F do her teary "thank you" to Davonne for placing the vote that made Nicole the winner ...  I can't thank you enough Davonne ...  boo hoo ...  Davonne didn't buy it for a minute and said to the camera Nicolle won because she lied to me  ...  I don't know the entire story ...  do you GARDENMAN (or anyone else) ??  Nicole F is my #1 pick to be GONE quickly ... the others I can deal with ... for now ...

I don't know the lie Da'Vonne was talking about, but I do know that Da'Vonne said the jury didn't vote for Nicole as much as they voted against Paul. I get the feeling a piece of furniture (which Nocile F largely was that season) could have won against Paul. The jury was not impressed by Paul not owning his game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!